Chapter 35

"You've got to be kidding me."

I was standing in my new room. With the arrival of more and more men the sleeping arrangements had been changed and Akashi and I shared adjoining rooms with a door between them. It was to keep the illusion up that we were nothing more than family but it meant we could still sleep in the same bed as I couldn't bear to be alone when the nightmares came calling. 

At the moment it was Saturday and I was getting ready for a date out with Akashi. I had thought that we would be locked up inside again all day but Akashi said he was no coward. I had still been unconvinced and it was Midorima who told me the truth of it. Hanamiya had disappeared off the radar. They had no clues, the men they had captured hadn't been privy to the uncrowned kings plans and none knew who his patron was. So, they needed to entice him out to take action. We were the bait. They had all watched and waited for me to complain or freak out but all I had done was stand there, hand on my chin as I thought over their thought process. It was smart. We couldn't find him, we kept hitting dead ends. He would attack, we would retaliate and both sides would have losses and injuries but no one had the upper hand. But making him come to us, on our ground. Well it was genius. I had agreed and told them as much and Mayuzumi had laughed and clapped Akashi on the shoulder.

"Just what I would expect from a Kuroko, he has the tactician brains just like his parents."

I had smiled at the compliment but my reasoning was selfish. I wanted him gone so I didn't have to keep looking over my shoulder and I could go back to my life that I wanted. No more gun fights in the dark and guards following my every move. 

That brought me to here and now with a box of clothing in front of me, if it could be called that. I picked up the pink lacy underwear with matching garter belt and stockings. Akashi said he had bought me a present that he wanted me to wear for our date today and if I did he would reward me. I was still debating what to do when my phone buzzed. I looked at the message to see it was from Akashi.

Ready to go yet? I can't wait to see you in that. 

My heart leapt at the message and my mind went into overdrive thinking about what my reward would be and what tonight had in store for us. Ignoring my embarrassment I grabbed the undergarments and rushed to the bathroom to finish getting changed. 

As usual Midorima was the driver. Mayuzumi sat in the passenger seat beside him and on a motorbike ahead of us zoomed Aomine. If it had been anyone else I would have been worried but I had seen the four of them fight and knew I couldn't be in safer hands. 

The first stop of the day was at the shops. Akashi wanted to do some more shopping and I was happy to follow him around. There was nothing I needed but before long I was carrying a handful of bags filled with books and clothes. As I was bending over to look at some ties, thinking about getting something for Akashi the red head brushing his hand along my backside and could clearly feel the underwear, or lack there of. The permanent blush I had on my cheeks since putting the garments on deepened as I turned to face him. His face had lit up when he realised I had done it. He grabbed my arm and tugged me behind a clothes rack, partially hidden from view and I gasped when he brushed his hand against my semi hard member. He chuckled and lent int o whisper in my ear.

"Does it turn you on? Wearing something so naughty under your clothes in public? Do you enjoy it? You should shake your hips more when you walk, show it off. Be confident."

I moaned when he nibbled my ear, my knees going weak. He chuckled again and moved away to look at some suits as I held onto the rack and tried to calm my breathing. I was a mess. Every time someone looked at me I feared they could see what I had hidden beneath my jeans and sneakers and it did excite me, just a little.