JungkookxReader

~Blind Date~

   "Keep your eyes closed until I tell you to open them~" Jieun(IU), my bff  told me. I smiled " Alright, alright. " I said while she took me to a unknown place. " Alright, we're almost there. " She told me. My heart was racing rally fast, I've never done anything like this before. What if I make a bad impression? What if he's really rude? What if he turns out to be a kidnapper and kidnaps me?!?
   I need to clam down, I'm getting too nervous. "Okay, we're here. " She took her hands off my eyes. I squinted a bit at the sudden light but when my vision cleared up, we were in a fancy restaurant with an outdoor dining room place where you could eat in the moonlight.
   My eyes widened. "Jieun, this place is so pretty! " "I know right?!" She said "I've saved up for this night since last year and now here we are! " We jumped and squealed like little embarrassing kids.
   "Oh! " She said looking behind me. "Hey, over here! " I turned around and saw her boyfriend coming our way. "Hey, so I brought my friend here so where's the special girl? " He asked. "Right here. " She answered, putting her arms over my shoulder. I looked to see my blind date would be and holy crap, he was good looking.
  He smiled the cutest smile. "Hey, so what's your name? " I smiled akwardly "Y-y/n, how about you? " "Jungkook." He answered. "Let's leave these two lovebirds and go find ourselves a table. ~" He held out his hands and I took it. "Alright, see you later Y/N~" Jieun said. " See you." I said

*      *      *      *      *

  We got ourselves a table and we ordered our food. " I'd like the clam soup, please and fired rice." I said to the waiter. Jungkook smiled. " Same for me.~" " And who's paying? "  The waiter asked. " I'll be glad to play." Jungkook told him. " Great, please be patient as we make you order." The waiter said and walked away.
  " So," jungkook said. " How do you like this so far?" " It's great, thank you." I replied. " I might seem nervous though, this is my first time on a blind date~" I told him. " Oh really?" He said. " Me too, but I'm not too nervous," I smiled, so I am just an anti-social little loner. " So, tell me about yourself." i aske. Oh man, was that a weird thing to ask? Should I have asked him something? " Well," he said. " I really like singing." " Singing?" I said. " Sorry, is that weird?" He smiled. " Oh no, not at all! that's really cool, i can't sing at all." I said. We laughed together.
  " I bet you could sing~" He assured me. " No, never. I sound like a dying whale, you probably sound 10 times better then me!" He burst out laughing, " You wanna see me sing then?" " Sure," I said. " Alright, watch me ~" He said getting up. Whatis he doing" He stepped up on the stage and seemed to be talking to one of the guys holding a guitar. He then stood in the center of the stage and held the microphone up to his mouth." This song goes to  the girl in the violet dress." His voice echoed through the room.
  I smiled widely and started singing Ed Sheeran's 'Thinking out loud.' His voice was amazing. Every word he sang made me smile even wider. " Cause baby, we found love right where we are" He sang looking at me, suprisingly I didn't feel akward at all. Usually if someone was staring and singing a song for me in front in a large crowd I would be blushing like a tomato but right now, I just felt happiness.
  The song ended and he walked over to me. " So did you like it?" he asked. " That was amazing, you're definetly better then better." I said. He chuckled. He sat down and the waiter came by with our food. " Thank you," Jungkook said to the waiter and he nodded.

*      *      *     *     *

  We were both finished with our food and we were pretty full. " You wanna go dance?" He asked me. " Sure," I replied. He took my hand and walked to the dance floor. A slow song played and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he grabbed my waist, we danced to the beat of the song for the rest of the night.

                                                                                                                                                                                  { END }

^    ^    ^    ^   ^

Hey it's peachy :) I took 1 month sorry that I took a long time again. Love y'all see later💜