Boot

You were curled up on your bed with your laptop nuzzled up to your chest. You were scrolling through YouTube searching for something to watch. You had been looking for almost ten minutes and your search seemed to be hopeless. Eventually, you found something titled "Toursies are cute"

You had nothing better to do and the boy on the cover was cute. You clicked on the image and soon some music started. It was a stage with a bunch of pretty boys. You had to admit they were great singers. There was one boy though who really stuck out to you. He had a cigar in his mouth and bright strawberry blonde hair. His singing was great and he could really dance. 

After a while, you eventually caught on to the fact that his name was 'Race'. With this sacred information, you took to the internet searching "Race Newsies". After a moment of searching, you found a boy with the same exact look. You discovered his name was Ben, Ben Cook. Obviously, you took to Instagram, liking his photos and searching through them. He was pretty, to say the least. He had these bright blue eyes and a bright white smile. This was a very good way to end a mediocre day. You sat and scrolled through his Instagram until you eventually decided it was time to tuck in for the night. 

As you fell asleep you listened to a playlist you created titled "Pretty blue eyes" and let the voice serenade you to sleep.