PART 11

2 years later

Mina and her squad were studying at JYPE University. A famous place to continue your study because of its excellent grades, talents, sports and also visual.

Not all people can be accepted to be in JYPE Uni. And you can say Mina and her squad were lucky to be their students since they have all the Uni needs.

~

The girls parked their cars at their usual places. It's already been occupied by them since they are the university's ‘priceless property’. Which means they had contribute many achievement to JYPE.

All the fangirls and fanboys were squealing over them. As soon as they walk in, the students all went quiet when they saw the girls.

They already get used to this and just shrugged off and went to their class.

The girls sparate and make their way to their class.

Mina, Sana, Dahyun and Tzuyu were in the same class while Jihyo, Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Momo were also in the class.

On their way to the class, a boy suddenly show up infront of Mina and her squad. He give Mina a flower and nervously say.

“M-mina, I like y-you. P-please be my girlfriend” the guy confess while looking down.

Mina sigh. She already used to this. Everytime boys or girls trying to confess to her, she always turned them down.

She only accept Chaeyoung’s confession. Mina is waiting for that moment. She always hoping that one day Chaeyoung might come back to her again.

Only Chaeyoung owns her heart. She only wants Chaeyoung. Yes, she madly in love with the latter. Ever since Chaeyoung left her, Mina felt lonely. She doesn’t feel happy anymore.

She promise herself that if Chaeyoung come back, she will never let the cub go ever again. She doesn’t want to lose her anymore.

That is why she reject all the people who confess to her. And slowly become a cold hearted person.

“Sorry and please stop trying to get my attention”

Mina harshly rejected the guy and handed back the flower. She and her squad continue their walk.

“That was really harsh Mina” Sana spoke. She wrapped her arm around Mina’s shoulder. Mina was already get used to Sana’s clinging side.

“But look at that guy's face. It’s hilarious” Dahyun laugh and high five with Tzuyu.

“Yeah, he was like I'm a loser’. You should look at his face” Tzuyu laugh and make dork faces while holding her stomach.

Dahyun who is laughing along with Tzuyu suddenly turned quiet after saw Sana’s death glared.

“Why are you stop laughing Dahyun unnie?” Tzuyu asks. She found it's weird that Dahyun suddened quiet.

Then she saw Sana were also giving her death glared and immediately stop laughing.

“Are you guys done laughing?” Sana asks in scary manners.

The two maknae nod, scared that Sana might scold them.

Sana can be scary despite her bubbly personality. All of them are really scared if Sana get angry.

“Dahyun, we will talk later. ALONE” Dahyun nod at Sana words.

Mina just ignored her bickering friends and went to her sits. She take out her things and wait for the professor to come.

I heard that the cold-hearted ballerina just rejected a guy’

A girl whispered to her friend. She doesn’t want Mina to hear her but sadly she heard everything but just shrugged off.

And yeah, everybody knows that Mina used to learned ballet. That is why people called her ‘The Cold-Hearted Ballerina’ or ‘Black Swan’.

Isn’t she always reject everyone? It’s not a new thing’ her friend says.

Is she waiting for miss or mr perfect? It’s impossible to find the perfect one’

Maybe she is waiting for someone’ she squealing.

I wonder who is she courting on’ her friend replied, tapping her chin.

‘‘Yes I am waiting for someone and I am not gonna easily give my heart to people that I don’t even love except Chaeyoung’’ Mina thought to herself.

The professor came and the students quietly listening to the professor ‘nagging’ about something students doesn’t even like it.

~

The squad were sitting at their usual place, chit chatting just to kill some time before the bell rings.

“Hey do you guys know that a newbie will transfer to our collage?” Jeongyeon spoke.

“Really? How do you know?” Momo asks while chocking her favourite food, jokbal.

“I heard from some students this morning”

“Is it true Jihyo unnie?” Dahyun asks.

Jihyo who was drinking water, accidentaly chock and Mina who sitting next to her, quickly rub Jihyo’s back worriedly.

“Y-yeah. It's true” Jihyo says nervously.

Jihyo is a president of student council despite her achievement in high school. So they agreed to make Jihyo as the president.

“I-I have to go. I forgot that I had meeting later” Jihyo pack her things into her bags and quickly left the members in confuse.

They have the feelings that Jihyo is hiding something from them but they just shrugged off.

What are you hiding Jihyo-ah’

•••••

Hey guys! Sorry for the late. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter even thought it is sucks. I know it’s to short but the next one will be longer than this.

Also there might be a suprise in the next chapter so please wait a bit longer😊