PART 20 : FORTIFY

“What do you want now Jimin?” Chaeyoung asks lazily. She is not in the mood to ‘quarrel’.

I want my stuff back” Jimin says firmly.

“What stuff?” Chaeyoung says innocently but the truth is her blood is boiling after what Jimin said.

“Oh don’t play innocent with me shortie”

Chaeyoung felt insulted. She might be small but she isn't afraid of anybody since she had learnt martial art when she was young.

Chaeyoung slammed him at the locker. Jimin winced when his back was hurting.

“I may be small but I'm much stronger than you. Do you want me to put you into the hospital again” Chaeyoung smirked.

“Do you think I'm scare of you? You're wrong shortie” Jimin scoffed. But he is actually almost pee in his pants.

“I bet you haven't learn your lesson huh? You want me to mess with your so-called-art?” Chaeyoung pointed at Jimin's face.

Jimin's blood is almost explosed. At this rate he will burst his anger.

“How dare you insulted me!” he yelled.

“And how dare you messing around and say Mina is a stuff!”

“C-chaeyoung..enough. The teachers might hear us” she pulled back Chaeyoung. She doesn't want the latter get caught by the dicipline teachers.

Chaeyoung pulled back and groan. “You lucky that Mina stop me if not, I will whipped your ass all over your pretty face” she hissed.

She dragged Mina back to their class not minding Jimin was yelling at her to come back.

Lucky for them, the teacher aren't enter yet. Chaeyoung went to her sits and put her earphone and listening to some random songs.

Jihyo who saw the latter's mood went to cheer her up.

“Hey cub” Jihyo ruffled her hair softly.

“Hey unnie” Chaeyoung greet in plain tone.

“Whats wrong? Is there something bother you?” Jihyo asked worriedly.

“Nothing unnie. I'm fine” she slight smile then turning back into the cold cub again.

Jihyo sighs. It's not like she knew Chaeyoung last week. She knows when the cub have problems. If Chaeyoung had any problem, she will put on her earphone and listen to songs, not minding to the surroundings until someone greet her or snatch her earphone away. Thats probably only Jihyo can do it.

“I know you cub..spit it out” Jihyo says firmly.

Chaeyoung sighs heavily, knowing she won't win against Jihyo. She's a god anyway..who can win against her.

“It's not something..it's actually someone” she clench her hands when an image of Jimin pops up.

“Who bother you? Tell me” Here she goes again. Jihyo and her protective senses.

“It's okay..I can handle it” she smile assuring her that she's fine.

“No you're not..everytime you have problems, you'll end up getting bruises all over your smol body” Jihyo said.

“I am smol but I'm strong so don't worry..I will be fine” she rolled her eyes at Jihyo.

“Once again who's the one bothering you?” Jihyo rose her eyebrows.

Chaeyoung sighs before replaying “Park fucking Jimin”

“He should be kick out from the school actually but money is important in this world” Jihyo sighs.

“I know what you mean unnie. If he messing up with me again, I'll make sure he won't allow to show up his face in this campus” Chaeyoung slightly smirked.

Jihyo shook her head and went back to her sits. The girls quickly asked her about Chaeyoung.

“What happened?” Dahyun asked.

“Appearantly, she's moody because of Jimin. She said that Jimin still bother her. That's why she's upset”

They nod but their attention are on Mina when Jihyo asked her something.

“You're the one who with the cub just now. What happen? What did Jimin said?”

Mina take a deep breathe before telling the truth. She told them about what happened to Chaeyoung and Jimin.

“I think she likes you Mina” Sana blurt out.

“What do you think that make Chaeyoung likes Mina?” Nayeon tilt her head.

“I don't know..I just can feel it. Beside base on what Mina had told us just now, the cub is being protective to Mina” Sana explain. She's got the point.

“You're sometimes are genius Sana-chan” Momo hype. “Yeah..unlike you” Jeongyeon laugh along with the others.

Momo smack Jeongyeon's arm, earning a winch from the latter.

“What was that all about?!” Jeong glare. Momo just ignore the latter's whine.

~

School ended smoothly. All the students quickly pack their things to went home.

Same goes as Mina and her squad. Chaeyoung already walk away and probably at home now.

“You girls go without me first. I left my things in the class” Mina said as soon as they at their cars. They nod and told her to be careful.

Mina enter her class and went to her sits. After shoving her things in her bag, she went to her car immediately.

She oblivious that someone is following her. When she open her car's door, someone covered her mouth with a hand. The person drag her to an abandon class and throw her in. Mina can't see the person since it covered with mask, cap and sunglasses. She also can't scream because there's not one at this hour.

The person lock the door so no one could enter. The person reveal the face that made Mina gasp.

“Ji-jimin?! Why are you doing this to me?!” Mina scream. Her already streaming down as she was scared.

“I told you thousand of times that I said I want you” Jimin slowly walk towards Mina until the corner of the wall and pinned her.

“But someone being your guardian angel always bother us Mina” he caressed her cheek with his fingers. Mina close her eyes while hoping that someone could save her.

Jimin smirked and undo his belt. He felt that his erected member is getting excited. Before he unzipped his pants someone barged in and interrup his ‘wonderful moment’.

“Oh come on! Can't you see I'm having fun with my meal!” he yelled at the person.

The person shoot him deathly glare making the latter shivered.

“I told you to stay away from her..didn't I?” the person said coldly and slowly walk towards them.

While Mina with her eyes still close, she knows the voice is familiar to her. When she was about to open her eyes, the person didn't let her to do so.

“Don't open your eyes until I tell you and don't even move an inch understand?” the person warned her. She nod and obey the person.

All she can hear is the sound of groan and yell echoing in the room.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Mina-chan, you can open your eyes now” the person said softly.

•••••

I'm so tired today. I have 2 weeks left for my exams. Thank god that tomorrow is weekend so I can have my rest today before I start to study again for my exams next week~

Btw enjoy and sorry if it's to short