41. After Effects

Anish Pov

I don't know why I came here. It's worst than the time I spent at home and I am even wondering how I spent 10 days doing nothing.

No network, No movies which are interesting, No girls atleast to stare and entertain ourself, No classes and No library to study.

I am walking in campus as I don't know what to do..You can be saying why don't you call Ishu...This damm network man even if she calls me I am getting worried what if the network gone with this fear I can't talk with her...So I am not talking with her. Poor girl she will be getting worried about me.

" Heyy Anish" I stood and took steps towards my Proffesor.

" Gud Afternoon sir" I wished him.

" What are you doing here?"

" I came few days back but now I am feeling mad sitting idle" I said and he signed.

" In that case help in my work. I am not able to work hectic work" He said and nodded my head in positive as doing something is better than sitting idle.

" Ok then come to my cabin after 3pm" He said and I smiled.

I walked out and went to my room to eat something so that I can work well.

" Hai bro..." Rishi said he is such a idiot. Spending all the time in sleeping. How can someone sleep such a long time?

His daily routine is like eating and sleeping. At the very first day we fought hard as this is his stupid idea to come to college.

" Let's enjoy the life man" These are his words.

I know how well we are enjoying. This is all becoz of him if I am at home I would have atleast spent some time with my mom.

Hmmm...I can't do anything now but to cope with this situation.

I walked to my Proffesor Mr . Kishore so that he can assign work for me.

" Anish you can take the files over there and you prepare the tables  of every record" He said and I turned to see them thinking they are 2 or 3 but no I am shocked to see a huge pile sorry they are 3 piles of records.

Ohh god have he stored entire files from decades😣.

" Sir.." I said in a low voice.

" Don't worry do as much as you can" He said smiling and I took more than 10 files.

I walked to a room which is isolated and started doing my work.

It's have been more than 5 hours. I came back to room and I am shocked to see all the arrangements over there.

Rishi and remaining all my friends are present and they are drinking.

" What the hell is this?" I shouted as I am not able to register what is happening?

" Come on join us" They said and I nodded in no and glared at Rishi.

" No man I didn't drink how can I drink without you. It's good thing or bad we both are perfect company" He said making me happy for the importance he is giving me.

" But what all this?" I asked again.

" Just a trial man" One of my friend said.

" Do whatever you want" I said and went to freshup.

All my room is clumsy all the bottles are scattered godd...

" Rishi...." I shouted and beat him with my leg and he fell down.