63. Epilogue

Hai readers,

So finally the epilogue is here. Extremely sorry for the delay. Do comment and vote.

Happy reading 😍

With love

Harika

Ishika pov

After he went away leaving me I collapsed down and started crying.  What the hell has happened now?

Till now I was having some hope that he will come for me and we will stay together but today it's all smashed.

I have done correct as a daughter but as a lover I failed. I made him hurt. I don't even want to measure who is wrong in this whole scenario  but I am paying the cost.

I don't want to speak with any one I shut myself in a room and cried my heart out.

It's been a week after that horrible incident.

" Get ready someone are cmg to see you" my mom said and my dad is listening our conversation.

" Again... After everything happened you want me to get married. Who the hell is interested in marrying the guy you found when you don't value my love"

" shut.." My mom said.

" Let me finish..." I offended her.

" Do you think our love is child act. Do you think we are still teenagers. We are grown adults who have audacity to choose what we want. And I am not a girl to marry other one for your sake"

" Ishu you are talking beyond the limit" My father spatted at me.

" I will becoz when you didn't respected and believed my love" I said.

" So you are telling that you will not marry and go with him"

" Go with him seriously..If I want to do that then it would have  been a week since I am married. I don't want to hurt and make anyone sad. I will wait until you believe and respect US. "

" What do you mean by that?"

" Tell me what I have to do to prove my love is pure" I challenged my father.

" This is not a game Ishu" He said dangerously.

" Ok then go and talk with Anny parents and make me married to him" I said.

" That will happen only when I die" My dad spatted at me.

" Then  listen to me I am not gonna marry anyone other than Anny" I shouted back.

" So you are saying that your love is true" My dad said sarcastically.

" I don't know why you are not believing"

" What is there to believe? Every teenager does and believes the same" my dad said.

" Every body  are not  same" I  spatted back.

" I am not a girl to marry another one forgetting my past and that is never gonna happen" I said.

" Then what is the solution to this Ishu" my mom asked with concern.

" I won't compromise and marry the guy you brought of your so called economic status" I said

" I am never gonna accept that creep" my dad said.

" He is not creep" I said and I don't know from where the hell I am getting this much courage to speak before my dad.

" Don't you dare to defend him" My dad said.