11 of Sunny

The ride home is silent, my head feels light and my body is free. Seth smiles at me, a twinkle in his pale eyes, looking hot as hell without even trying. When he parks and we get out, I attack his face, kissing his plump lips as if I've never tasted them before. He's got a distinctive sweet taste and pulls me close to him by my belt loops. I pull him to me by fist fulls of his shirt and relish the way he holds me.

When his hands migrate to cup my bum, I growl lowly and pull him towards the house. In the process the ripping of his shirt material interrupts the soft moans and gasps for air as we all, but devour each other. Somehow we end up inside, I smile against his lips when he fumbles with the knob to his bedroom.

Once inside, I make sure to kick the door shut on our way and he leads us further into the room. Seth nips at my lips, collapsing backwards onto his bed. We proceed to tangle ourselves in any way possible, trying to get as close as possible to each other. My hands explore his exposed skin, tingling from the icy feeling of his skin. 

"We have...." Seth pants, his hands moving to grip my arms. "To stop." And then he pulls away, rolling off of me.

I can barely contain the pout that makes it's way to my lips. Seth pulls on a new shirt, finding a tee from my closet, as his was ripped on the way in. I groan, rolling over on the. I hear him chuckle behind me and then feel the frozen sensation of his skin as his arms wrap around me.

He nuzzles his face into the crook of my neck, peppering it with small kisses. "I... I'm not in complete control of my strength. And I don't know how I would react to... That."

The alcohol in my system keeps the shame away and I nod in response, shifting to face him. He looks at me with inquisitive eyes, small pools of questioning and curiosity. I press my lips to his, feeling him melt into me. And finally, the sun melted away the frost.

🌞

"I want you to meet my parents." I tell Seth, walking into his room days later. He looks up from his desk, basking in a soft yellow light. It gives his porcelain skin color, turning it into a soft shortbread.

"Your parents?" He repeats.

I rub the back of my neck, biting the inside of my cheek. Mom's words echo in my head, 'Bring him for dinner or I'm coming to you'. I cringe at the thought of her coming here to see the house in chaos, especially with Mathias and Ridley fighting. She used to keep this place in order, as the advisor to Luna Sabrina. They ran this house as a tight ship. There was a place and time for everything.

Now the house is a disaster that I'm sure would make them cry just a little and I have no idea how since we're never here. Between meets, events for charity and our personal lives, I don't see how Mathias, Ridley or I could mess the house up the way we do. And Seth usually stays in his room, where it's safe to be. I make a mental note to have all the curtains replaced with darkening curtains and to arrange a bonus for our maids for their hard work. Must be hard working for a bunch of train wreck teenagers with more power than they know what to do with.

"Well, my whole family actually." I mumble, raking a hand through my hair. I step further into his room as he spins in his chair to watch me. I lay on his bed.

"Alright." He shrugs. I narrow my eyes at him, wondering if he really wants to go or not. I open my mouth to tell him to forget it, the wheels in my head turning to make up an excuse for my mother, then he looks at me.

He looks back at me for a second, "You sure you want me to meet them?"

I cock my head to the side, raising an eyebrow, "Why wouldn't I want them to meet you?"

"Maybe because I'm dead?" He replies deadpanned, shifting back around to work on his paper work. I glare at his back, anger rushing me and momentarily blinding me.

"Seth." He doesn't respond. "Seth." I raise my voice slightly, but he doesn't respond.

"Dammit Seth, look at me!" I shout, throwing my hands up in the air. This time he turns around, scowling at me. I narrow my galre and frown at him.

"I love you, vampire or not. And so will they. Stop throwing yourself a pity party." I poke his chest, my words fierce and stern. I bite the inside of my cheek, only seconds from taking it all back, despite it not even being that much of an insult. Then my eyes widen slightly as he smirks at me, his eyes twinkling.

"What was that?" He asks, his tone light and playful. My skin burns, my cheeks becoming conflagations of white hot blush.

"I-Well... You know what I mean." I sputter, huffing as he chuckles. He looks at me with amusement playing in his crystaline eyes, a small smile playing on his rosy lips.

"It's hard for me to accept the fact that I'm not human," He sighs, raking a hand through his copper hair. "And vampires aren't adored the way you wolves are... I just don't..."

"I love you, Seth." I blurt out, wiping my sweating palms on my pants. "Fangs and all."

"You're something else, Sunny." He shakes his head, sighing quietly as he stands up. He kisses my forehead as he brushes past me. A small smile forms on my lips. "But I love you for it."

My smile only grows.

Wow guys, an update

Wow guys, an update. Who's looking forward to Seth meeting Sunny's family?