Mac Miller

It's crazy how all of these celebrities ate dying so suddenly

You know how some people say they mysteriously die in threes???
Well to me it's seems that they are dying by the dozens or Somethin'!

I'm pretty sure it saddens many people all around the world that he has died sooo young. I never really was a huge fan of him, I just knew he was an American rapper and yanno I respected him because that's what you do.

But recently people have been really blaming Ariana Grande for his death.

Saying things like "You did this to him" and all that jazz.

I have no idea why they are treating her this way.

To me , in no way has she did Anything to have contributed to his death.

But what I do know is that they used to date, but then later broke up. AND they still used to talk and yanno hang out a bit.

I really feel for Ariana rn because she probably misses him a bit and then the media and just people in general are just rubbing that in her face!

Please share your opinions on this story!!!

Also about my Smut book "Super Dirty Michael Jackson Stories" I might do a huge update with many chapters, that is why it's taking me so long, also school has been pretty busy.
Also just if you are wondering, I did not forget any of your requests. Requests are closed for now because I don't want anyone waiting too long. They'll be back open very soon.

Vote. Comment. Share.