Doraemon Story 12: Dad is CAPTURED!

Doraemon and Nobita had to make sure that Nekozara didn't capture dad while he was returning home from office. Doraemon found out dad using advanced person tracker and went there by Bamboo Copter. They just hovered there around the sky with their copters. Suddenly they saw DAD. He was walking but dreamy eyes, sometimes doing a little dance in the middle of the street and one time even hitting the electric pole. 'Can't we make dad normal?' Nobita asked. 'No, that's the problem! Why did he have to have one PARTY tonight?' Doraemon replied. Suddenly they saw Nekozara! Doraemon widened his eyes and drove straight towards him with great speed but all Nekozara needed was his sword to knock Doraemon out. Then he gave his big smile as Nobita widened his eyes, helpless, not knowing what to do next. Nekozara pulled out a lasso out of his cloak. Nobita suddenly flew to Doraemon and got his 4D pocket! He quickly put his hands in it and took out Legendary Sword "Denkomaru". 'NEKOZARA!' he yelled 'I CHALLENGE YOU TO A SWORD FIGHT!' Nekozara threw his lasso and first captured Dad. Then smiled and turned around, taking out his sword again slowly... Nobita knew that Denkomaru would win the battle. Nobita knew he was cheating in the fight but nothing could be done... he wanted to save dad after all.... and also wanted to take the revenge for knocking out Doraemon. 'I won't let you get away so soon!' Nobita murmured as he slowly stepped forward.... NOBITA vs NEKOZARA's Sword Fight was going to be epic! Nekozara was a skilled sword fighter and Nobita was using a gadget.... Both were equally matched.... the epic fight began....