Doraemon Story 47: The Robot Hospital of the 22nd Century!

Sewashi and Nobita rushed to the Doraemon hospital to make Doraemon alright! The nurses quickly sent Doraemon to the doctor's room! He was shocked to see it. 'Who did this to him?' asked the doctor 'One evil guy from another century! Please recover him fast!' Nobita replied. The doctor nodded his head as he went to work. Doraemon was being repaired so Nobita and Sewashi had to sit outside. While they sat Nobita explained all the things that happened and that how Doraemon lost his arms to Sewashi. He was shocked. 'He would have been much better if he was here!' Sewashi told. Nobita ignored that. Soon the doctor opened the door. Nobita's face brightened up. Sewashi's face remained normal. Soon a smiling Doraemon came running out of the door, arms fixed just like they were before, and hugged Nobita. It was such a happy re-union. Tears ran down Doraemon's cheeks. 'Everything is back to normal!' he said. Nobita smiled. 'You still have to go back to the 21st Century to use the time cloth!' Sewashi reminded. 'Oh yes!' Nobita said. Soon they rushed back to their house and sat on the Time Machine! They set the time they wanted to go and it started... In the 22nd Century Dorami returned home, after buying some snacks. Sewashi told her all the things that happened. She was shocked too. 'Wow, so many things happened here and I was at the market...' she said 'Thank God that my brother is okay at least! I am sure they will be able to revive things back to normal!' Nobita and Doraemon had reached the 21st Century. The storm continued there... Some places had even started setting up on fire... They had to stop this with the help of Time Cloth...