Orphan

//A/N: Ok, so there will be another part to the lemon Aizawa x Reader, Deku x Kacchan x Reader, and a romance All Might x Reader. For this story, your character will a human/cat hybrid. You'll also be about... 5.//

She had been homeless for a while now, after having been thrown out of numerous orphanges due to being 'too dangerous'. She didn't know what that meant, but she hated it.

It was morning though, a very cold rainy morning too. She was awake, hungry too and roaming the streets. She looked sick though, but no one really cared. She let out a small cough as she roamed the streets before accidentally bumping into someone and falling back onto her butt before looking up.

A dark haired male stood over her, an umbrella in hand as he stared down at her. He was intimidating definitely but he squatted down in front of her.

"Where's your parents?" He questioned, gently grabbing her chin. She let out a small whimper and teared up.

"Any where to stay?" He asked again, carefully moving his hand away. She slowly shook her head, frowning more, causing him to sigh in annoyance.

"Come on. I have to make a phone call." He sighed, standing properly. The little girl slowly got to her feet, following him towards a cafe. He led her inside, taking her towards a booth.

"Take a seat and look at the menu." He demanded. Slowly she crawled into the booth, glancing around slightly before gingerly taking the menu to look at. Not being able to read it.

He pulled out his phone before looking to her, sighing.

"How about pancakes and a hot chocolate?" He suggested, causing her to look up at him curiously. She nodded excitedly before a female waitress walked over.

"I'll take the pancakes with extra cream and maple syrup, a hot chocolate with marshmallows. But cool it down a little. For myself I'll have the runny eggs and bacon along with a coffee. Double shots." The male ordered, looking through his contacts. The woman nodded, writing down their order and walking off as the male called a friend.

"Zashi. I won't be able to come in today... Ran into a little... Uh problem... No, not a villain. A little girl... I'll see you tonight." He explained, eventually setting his phone down. He looked to the little girl.

"What's your name?" He asked softly as the waitress returned with their food and drinks. The girl looked to the pancakes excitedly then the eggs and bacon. The male noticed this and cut off a small bit of his food, moving the fork to her lips which she eagerly gobbled up.

"I'm Shota Aizawa." He stated, starting to cut up the plate of pancakes for her before moving it in front of her. She excitedly, yet clumsily forked up some of the pancakes.

"U-uh... (Y/N)..." She said softly, shoving more of the pancakes into her mouth. He glanced at her, cutting up his food and beginning to eat. He looked her over, mostly her ears and her tail that flicked slightly. She was adorable. He let out a sigh before eating his food.

"So (Y/N). That's a nice name. You have no parents, or a place to stay? Afterwards I'll take you to the local orphanage." He grumbled as he ate, still watching her intensly. She seemed to freeze up at the word orphange, though continued to hungrily eat, occasionally taking a sip of her drink.

"They through me out... They said I was too dangerous." She said quietly as she took a small bite out of a slither of pancake. The male, Aizawa, raised a brow before grumbling in annoyance. He couldn't just leave her out on the streets. She was a sweet girl with so much potential.

"Alright. Finish up there. We can grab you some clothes, head to my place. Let you shower. But I'll need to go talk to a friend of mine." He explained softly as he finished his food. She looked to him, nodding, eventually finishing her own food as well. Slowly she grabbed her drink, happily drinking it.

"O-ok sir." She giggled. He nodded, finishing his drink quickly before standing. He walked over to her, gently picking her up, carrying her towards the counter to pay. He sighed, pulling out some notes from his pocket and setting them down on the counter.

"Keep the change." He sighed, turning and walking out with the girl, heading towards a clothes store.

It didn't take them long to get to a store where he gently set her down on her feet, gently taking her hand and leading her over to some of the kids clothes. She was quick to run over to a shirt that was dark grey with a picture of yellowish orangish goggles on it.

"You're a fan of Eraserhead?" He questioned, amused. He looked through the shirts, picking out one her size. She eagerly nodded.

"Wanna know a secret? Come here." He asked, squatting down and slightly wiggling his finger to bring her over. She eagerly walked over to him.

He moved his scarf down, showing her his goggles. Her eyes widened in excitement which just caused him to chuckle.

"Alright. Some pants now. Or... A skirt. Your decision. And shoes." He ruffled the girls hair, standing properly. She excitedly made her way around the store, looking at all the clothes until finally she pulled out some black leggings and black mirajane shoes.

"Let's get some socks for those as well." Aizawa hummed as he gently took the leggings and shoes from her.

~TIMESKIP: AN HOUR LATER~

"Woooooah. I've always wanted to see UA in person!" (Y/N) squealed as Aizawa lead her through the halls of the school. He smiled down at her til they reached a door. He opened it, seeing Toshinori teaching the class.

"Aizawa. You're here. Oh. Hello little one." The blonde greeted, smiling sweetly at the somewhat cowering little girl. Aizawa glanced down at her.

"It's alright (Y/N). This is Toshinori and the class I teach. Toshinori. Have you seen Zashi?" He asked, leaning down and picking her up carefully, holding her close and gently petting her hair.

"He should be in the teachers office," Toshinori replied, looking to the little girl, smiling sweetly. Aizawa looked to (Y/N) then to Toshinori.

"Alright. I have an idea. Why don't you go sit down, hang out with the class and Toshinori. Then I will come back for you. Promise. Go on now. Toshinori might even show you his quirk." Aizawa suggested setting her back down, gesturing towards Toshinori. She nodded eagerly, running into the classroom. Aizawa then turned and walked off.

"So (Y/N), would you like to see my quirk?" Toshinori asked sweetly, squatting down to her level. (Y/N) nodded, smiling brightly, causing Toshinori to chuckle then transform into All Might. Her eyes widened, brightening at the sight of him. But he quickly changed back as to not scare her with coughing up blood.

"You're All Might!?! That's so cool!" (Y/N) squealed excitedly, causing Toshinori to laugh softly. The girl was just adorable.

"Why don't you meet some of the students?" He suggested, gesturing to the other students. (Y/N) eagerly nodded, running over to meet the students.

About 10 minutes later, Aizawa returned with a curious and confused Hizashi.

"What's this about?" Hizashi asked confused. Aizawa rolled his eyes and looked towards (Y/N).

"(Y/N). Come meet Hizashi here." He called, holding his hand out to her. Quickly she ran over, taking his hand and looking up to the blonde male who was now really confused.

"She... Has nowhere to go." Aizawa stated, frowning a little. Hizashi frowned at the words before gently picking up the little one.

"Well then. There's always room for one more." Hizashi suggested. (Y/N)'s ears perked up as she smiled brightly at the suggestion. She looked to Aizawa excitedly, smiling more. Of course, Aizawa, couldn't say no to that sweet face.

"Alright. Alright. I can't say no to that. Toshinori. I can take care of class. But. We are going to need an extra seat." He chuckled, smiling to (Y/N).