2

Taehyung looked at the guy.

"I— I'm willing to give my heart to your father." He said.

"Just please-- pay my father's debts." Taehyung looked at him.

"Look what you heard awhile ago was a joke.—" Taehyung tapped his friend's shoulder.

"Jimin." Taehyung said, a signal that Jimin need to stop talking.

"That was not a joke.— name the price of your father's debt." Taehyung said.

"50 million, and also I have a younger brother. Give him additional 10 million to have a good living--"

"We'll discuss those things after we paid your father's debt." Taehyung said.

"My name is Kim Taehyung." He introduced himself formally.

"Wow— the two of you literally negotiate right here in the public." Jimin said.

Jungkook shakes his hands with Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at the younger in front of him, he does really look pale, but he can't believe that he has brain tumor and have a year left to live. He wouldn't lie how thankful he was, but— he felt so bad after hearing it.

"Are you really sure about this?" Taehyung asked.

"I am." Jungkook answered.

"After all you already paid for my father's debt, if you want I can--"

"No. I mean— you can't take your own life." Taehyung said. He doesn't know how he will talk with him about his disease.

"So here is my contract for you." Jungkook said as he passed a piece of paper.

1. Jeon Da Reum is my brother.
2. ‎we need to act sweet in front of him

"The number 2 I know that was too much... But at least when he was around. But don't worry he will be at school most of the time while me will be working at my part time jobs." Jungkook said.

3. My younger brother's education
4. ‎He need to stay with us, while I am still alive.
5. ‎even when I died take good care of him.

"The number 5, I know that was too much— I mean my brother is only 15 I don't know how he will handle the things when he knows about this." Jungkook explained sadly.

6. When I died, give him a 10 million at least for him to start a life.
7. ‎let him stay with you until he is 18.

"Why it is all about your younger brother?" Taehyung asked.

"Well Da Reum is the only family I have, our parents already died when I was 13 year's old. It's been exactly 9 years since they left us. I am 22 now by the way, we stayed at our auntie's house but they don't treat as well there so after I finished my high school we runaway there." Jungkook explained but he stopped when he realized that he felt so comfortable to spill all of those to Taehyung.

"I'm sorry." Jungkook said.

"It's okay, after all I'll be your husband in a week or two weeks from now." Taehyung said, Jungkook lowered his head he felt like he was blushing.

"It's getting late, I will drive you home." Taehyung offered.

Jungkook shyly nodded.

As soon as they came back they met the landlady .

"Jungkook-ah, my phone was missing so I might not update you anymore since I don't have a phone. The people or company you have applied will not reach me anymore." The landlady said.

"Ah— it's okay ahjumma. I mean I already have a new job." Jungkook said.

"Okay, but here is my new number, you can still use this as your guardian's number—" Taehyung hold the landlady's hands.

"Thank you so much for taking good care of my fiance. It really means a lot to me." Jungkook was so surprised at Taehyung's sudden action so the landlady is...

"What?! Fiance?! I— wow— how?"

"I'll be his contact person now, you don't have to worry him anymore." Taehyung said smiling showing his boxed smile.

Taehyung grabbed Jungkook's hand. Jungkook felt so envy at how soft Taehyung's hands and felt shy how rough his hands.

"I'm glad to hear that, The landlady answered smiling." Taehyung bowed his head, so Jungkook did it too. Taehyung lead the way up to the rooftop still holding Jungkook's hands.

He knows that Jungkook stays there since he mentioned it awhile ago.

"You can leave now— I mean I can't ask you come inside our apartment since it was not big as your house awhile ago." Jungkook explained.

Jungkook softly pushed Taehyung's hands that were holding his other hand.

"I'm sorry you need to hold a hand like this."

"It's okay, I told you in some week from now you'll be my husband." Taehyung said, looking at Jungkook's eyes.

"Hyuuung!" Da Reum called Jungkook's attention.

"Oh— Da Reum-ah. It's late already you should be sleeping now." Jungkook said.

"I just finished my assignments hyung." Da Reum said smiling, he looked at the unfamiliar image at Jungkook's side. Da Reum wouldn't lie that he is really handsome. He wanted to ask if his brother already got a boyfriend but that would be impossible.

"Who is he?" Da Reum whispered.

Taehyung smiled. "My name is Kim Taehyung your brother's fiance. Nice to meet you— Jeon Da Reum." Taehyung said.

"What?! Really? Are you sure?" Da Reum asked in disbelief.

"It looks like your brother can't believe that you have a handsome fiance like me." Taehyung said to Jungkook as he rest his head at Jungkook's shoulder.

"Wow— m-mr. Kim. Full of your—yourself." He hates himself from stuttering. Taehyung chuckled at how cute Jungkook is.

"Woaaaah-- I hope you will take care of my brother." Da Reum said smiling.

Taehyung noticed that the two really love each other and they are both important to each other.

"I will leave the two of you now." Da Reum said and run back inside the apartment but Da Reum is still not convince.

Jungkook softly lift Taehyung's head.

"You— you don't have to that awhile ago." Jungkook said.

"But your brother is with us, it was one of your rule." Jungkook lowered his head.

"Yeah-- but we're not yet married."

Taehyung has been staring Jungkook since the way here in their house. I mean his eyes are at the road but whenever he have a chance to look at Jungkook he always stare.

Like right now. "Why?" Jungkook asked.

"I'm sorry..." Taehyung said, and pulled Jungkook for a kiss. He doesn't know why he did this, but Jungkook's habit of biting his lower lip is tempting. Jungkook's lips are surprisingly soft...

"Good night." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's forehead.

"G-good night" Jungkook answered.

When Jungkook walk inside their apartment.

He sat at the small table near their bed, he pulled the drawer and started highlighting some part of what is written there.

JK's bucket list

Got kissed ✓
Be in a relationship ✓
Get married (soon)

That were just some of his bucket list.

"I believe in you hyung." Da Reum said, and drifted to sleep.

-----

Soooo! Hahahaha here is a new chapter! Lols
I hope you will love this story ~