The Present is now and that's what matters

Sorry for the weird ways of writing ill now do POV

Drift's POV:

Morning everyone its time to wake up, today were going to just chill at Tilted.

Rex's POV:

Do we have to get up I'm still tired

Cuddle's POV:

Yeah its still early

Brite's POV:

I'm up lets get today started im jumping in the shower, oh shit I just remembered today I have my period starting which means I have to take a test.

Drift's POV:

If only you guys could wake like Brite I could get to my amazing breakfast with you all, any way were not leaving for another hour. (walks to the bathroom) *knock knock knock*

Brite's POV:

Who is it? (opens door to look out) Drift come in please.

Drift's POV:

Brite what's wrong, I say looking at the wall when I sit down.

Brite's POV:

(Turns Drift around) Drift I don't care if your uncomfortable looking at me unless you wanted to, but I just started my period and I took a "test" this morning and...

Drift's POV:

WHAT! and positive or negative? I need to know Brite, this can be a really big thing.

Brite's POV:

Drift I just want an honest answer before I tell you, do you love me? *he nods dramatically* I'm positive, but please please don't tell anyone yet, I want to create the perfect world for you and me.

Drift's POV:

Brite I don't really have much to offer I really do love you but I have to postpone our event today just so I get it through my head (get up and kiss Brite's fore-head, walk into the room all the curtains are closed and Cuddle is snuggling up against Rex. So I write a note)

*Hey guys me and Brite will be over at paradise palms we'll be back by 6:00pm*

Hey Brite you changed yet.

Brite's POV:

Oh don't need to be like that just say its me and ill know its you, so what's happening.

Drifts POV:

I made a breakfast'on'da'go also I want to take you over to Paradise Palms.

So as Brite and I are both looking at the view as we were driving she asked

"Drift what if the baby dies?"

Why ask such a question ill always be there to protect you and the baby.

So I made it to the hill I wanted to set up at and we saw th sun set and right at the sun peak I pulled the mystery box from my pocket in knelt down and opened the box so the light reflected back at Brite "Brite will you be my wi..wife"

Brite's POV

So Drift set up a small camp at the top of a nice hill, then he pulled out a nice quilt as our picnic mat then he set up a gazebo 'a tent like structure with only a roof' then pulled out two fold up chairs and fold up table.

As the sun was setting he slid his hand into his back pocket, he pulled out a small box, he bowled to his knees the opened the box the instantly the light came reflecting back on me.

*Brite will you be my wi..wife*

I statically burst up in joy "yes Drift I love you and nothing can change that and know you wouldn't leave me either, I want you to be part my soul for my eternity"

Drifts POV

Yes yes YES she said YES

"Brite I love you as much as miss my parents back on earth you will forever be part of me and I will never loose you to bad for you always will be the angel that brings life and colour to mine"