I'm Done

there are no rules on how to write books, and who said i need to follow the storyline exactly the same from the game. No one, so yeah i'm doing freestyle now.

it had been a long day for both groups, but when all hope seemed lost the last place they looked was the loot lake and that's where everyone happened to be. 

It was summer btw now, Drift had got a bit of a tan, snorkel had worn a summer swim suit, everyone seemed to be in time with the 'new era', unfortunately i had murdered peely and i'm not at all looking like a civilised man.

Everyone shook hands and greeted each other politely, when snorkel raised the question

"So what guys been doing with our work"

"We've built your shopping and living area into a nice expensive type dwelling" replied Stratus.

"But where's all the memorial, and our place, that we built and refurbished" chimed the SSDT.

"We found no source of anything your talking about " protested Rox.

"May i ask, but what is that standing in the volcano" asked Jonsey.

"A robot, Doggos, believe it or not, it was designed by the engineer who founded neo tilted and mega mall, Singularity. She designed it after Cuddle, Rex, Tomato Head, Beef Boss, and you Drift one of many legends to fight alongside the legendary John Wick, who from our knowledge passed away 10 or so years ago" explained Sentinel.

"Why do you need the robot, though" questioned Carbide.

"where expecting a threat that could potentially destroy the island completely" Demi foretold

"We'll, were all experienced fighters, the fight you were talking about, we were all in it" Rex stated.

"We understand that but, this isn't a robot army, were talking about that robot sized monster" Stratus explained.

Drift, Rex, Cuddle, Tomato Head, Beef Boss walked forward.

"Will we have to fight?" the five asked.

"Not at all, you guys might remember the vault, that is what's powering this thing, not to add it's completely armed" Sentinel laughed.