11

~ Run ~

Other's POV

Jimin was in his dance room just finishing his routine for his upcoming dance competition when someone came in the room.

"Oh! Hyung?"

"Jungkook?"

The older didn't expect one of Taehyung's friend to enter the dance room at this hour.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked.

"Just practicing for my dance competition in a few weeks, I thought the freshman class won't be starting in an hour?" He asked.

"Oh, I wanted to get some learning done because there is an evaluation test coming up and I'm not really that good at dancing." Jungkook said nervously.

"Why would you say that?" Jimin asked.

"Well my instructor always said I was stiff and expressionless when I danced." The younger sighed.

"Hmm..." Jimin was thinking, "How bout' you show me?" He suggested.

"What now?!" Jungkook panicked. "No hyung, I'm still bad at it! I swear I dance like a fish out of water!"

"I've seen all type of dance especially from Jin hyung, who surprisingly can come up with interesting moves..." Jimin giggled at the memory of his hyung dancing.

"Jin hyung?..." Jungkook looked confused.

"Look, just show me and I can help you know? I am your senior." Jimin smiled.

"O-okay..." Jungkook was nervous, he gets nervous when it comes to dancing in front of someone.

"May I know what song are you dancing too?" Jimin asked.

"Umm... Bad boy by Rain..." Jungkook blushed.

"WHAT? REALLY?" The older had a shocked expression and Jungkook just shyly nodded.

"Lemme guess... The reason why you can't dance is because is too sensual for you?" Jimin raised an eyebrow.

"YES! Okay leave me alone! It's so embarrassing!" Jungkook dropped and covered both his legs with his arms.

"Aww is little Koo not able to look sexy~" Jimin cooed.

"I thought you were going to help me?" Jungkook pouted.

"Of course! Show me what you got!" Jimin sat on the floor with the music ready.

"Okay!" Jungkook took a deep breath and upon releasing, started dancing.

Jimin was observing the younger carefully, from his posture to every execution of each foot work. Surprisingly the younger was really good, he was sharp and precise! His expression fit the song's mood. Once Jungkook was done, he was out of breath and blushing furiously because of how awkward the movements were. He was expecting his hyung to laugh but he only heard an applause instead.

"You did good, Jungkook!"

"R-really!?" Jungkook gave a surprised look.