hard to breathe.

Notes: I'm on the plane while writing this so it'll probably be awful sorry ^~^ -Kits

Three.

Sometimes I hold my breath underwater for a few more seconds than my lungs have oxygen for. Sometimes I scream so loudly and with such force into my Thomas The Tank Engine bed sheets, you'd probably mistake the noise for the engine's horn.

Sometimes I would panick and run out of class with my books and papers flying around like angry doves hitting the walls of the bland school halls which are often battle grounds and it gets hard to swallow my words before they leave my mouth.

Sometimes I just can't breathe, and sometimes I forget to.

But I never expected the affect Louis had on my lungs when I first saw him.

I trapsed into the Great Hall with Zayn in my (no longer transparent) pyjamas and slippers and sat at a table with Fi and Zayn and a few of their friends.

One guy was called Ed. He told me that he writes songs about these two people who used to be in love. I asked him who they were and Ed said that he was not allowed to tell. I asked why and he whispered to me that would be killed. I nodded. He nodded. I asked again. He flipped me off. I laughed and threw a piece of apple at him. He set it on fire. I pretended to not freak out.

When we finished breakfast (which was not human flesh or eyeballs. It was oatmeal, which I suppose was almost worse but there was fruit salad too so I think breakfast here gets a level up.) Zayn and I went back to my room and he got changed and as did I and I asked him

"When am I meeting Lou?"

"Lou?" He snorted.

"Sorry it just kind of happened.."

"S'alright mate," He chuckled, "Tomorrow maybe. It takes a while to get there so I don't know when you want to start that advent-"

"Now!" I blushed and cleared my throat. "I don't know, maybe now or whatever. Not like I care."

That wasn't true, I did care.

"But em.. I have real big plans."

"No you don't."

"I don't want to Harrrrreeeeee." He whined, I pouted.

"Okay, okay fine H. You need to pack an adventure bag though. Food and ropes and a knife and things." He stood up from the bottom of my bed-which I guess was his place now- and threw a backpack at me from under the bed.

"This is Marshall the backpack. Don't you dare lose him I'll have your head for tea."

I laughed, "Ok wow very cool I'm so scared." I remarked sarcastically.

"I'm serious." He looked at me with a straight face and I gulped. "Okay I won't em..."

And then he burst out laughing and I attacked him with a pillow for embarrassing me. He winked again and flounced out of the room.

"Okay get under the bed" He got on his stomach and started shimmying beneath my bed and I followed after him. Zayn pointed at a small crack in the floorboard and clicked his fingers and it started to grow larger and larger until he was sliming down a tunnel and I went right after him.

What's the worst that could happen? I die? I'm already in hell so I don't see any big difference. I'd probably still end up here anyway.

He dropped and tumbled and stood up straight away, and I fell right ontop of him, kneeing him in the mouth.