Four, Broken Spells.

I woke up in a strange dog pile of men, I didn't know how I got here. I felt... Weird. Like I'd just woken up out of a coma or came out stasis.

The last this I remembered was going to bed Monday night. I was at my house. Damn what happened? 

I looked around at the men around me and silently wondered why I was in a pile of hot men. Was it some kind of sorting thing? In which case why was I here?  I clearly didn't match them, my build and face shape was clearly wrong. It wasn't uncommon for there to be mandatory giverment sortings, but usually the men or women in one group would have the colour hair and eyes. That way they  ould match them all up with opposites to increase genetic diversity.

I quickly squirmed my way out of the pile, walking to the bathroom. My throat hurt for some reason. I quickly brushed my teeth. Then I was startled by a person behind me poking me.

"Hello?" He looked at me strangely.

"Hi" I rasped out. "Do you know where I am?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Who are you?" He asked looked at me like warily.

"My name is Daniel Vermoth. Who are you?" I asked.

"Brian Wilson.... Do you know who any of the people in the pile are?" He asked. I shook my head.

"AH FUCK" I cried at my head started hurting immensely. Brian was on the floor right after me. I then blacked out.

---

I woke up on the bathroom floor for some reason which didnt make sence to me because I remember going to bed with my masters I look over and see one of my sexy masters lying on the floor next to me I shook him to wake him up because I thought maybe be  was hurt master master are you alright I cried he opened his eyes and looked at me then smiled yes pet im fine why are we on the bathroom floor he asked I dont know I answered then he smirked and picked me up and put me in the shower then turned on the water and fucked my and it felt good and moaned a lots because he was sexy and I was moaning maasster I cried as came

_____

Hey guess what.  You thought this was just gonna be strange and humourus, and it will be. But now you'll be stuck with this little segment in the back of your mind. Annoying you as you wonder what world they really live in. :)