The Trial

It was dark, and the air was heavy and humid. The stench of blood amd the sound of screams filled the air. The sound of shuffling was heard from eithin the room, as well as chains clanking together. The lightsbon the wall lit, flames burning on small torches on the walls, with nobody by them to light them.

   The light revealed a small courtroom-like area. In the front was a judge. Not just any judge, but Lucifer himself. In the defendant stand was none other than the Spider Demon himself. Claude Faustus. Instead of his normal butler attire, he was in his demon form, four extra limbs coming out of his back. Spider like limbs. His eyes were a burning fuschia, his hair was still the same, as well as the glasses on his face. He had fangs, as well as claws on his hands. He gave out a small snarl, warning the guard to stay away from him. The guard raised his spear, warning him to back down, as well.

   Satan raised his hand, causing everyone to go silent, even Claude. Everyone stared up at the front, eyes glued onto the devil himself. He lowered his hand, as he sat down in his throne.

"Mr. Faustus, it has occured to me that your second chance at life was a mistake. You have stolen from a fellow demon, have lied to your master, and have harmed the life of a fellow demon. Not only did you steal another demon's contract, but you allowed a third demon to steal that contract. Do you oppose to any of these accusations?"

   Claude stayed silent for a few seconds, to gain composure. "No sir. All of this is indeed true, but-"

"But nothing. You have broken the laws of the Hellish. You will be punished."

   Claude knew arguing with the Devil was a death wish, so he looked down. If he was going down, then he was going down easy. Resisting will just make it worst.

"You will be spending a LONG time in the eyes of a mortal creature. Someone will be taking care of you, of course, to make sure you don't die. But you will not be a demon."

   Claude's eyes widened, taken by surprise. "What...? As what creature?"

Satan smiled, and snapped. The lights went out  signaling the ending of the trial.

Short Chapter, I am sorry. I'll try to make the next one longer. ^-^ Love you all, hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am sure you already know what creature he will be, though.