The Annoyance

After the fight with the pregnant cat, Sebastian started playing with all the cats, minus Claude. Claude was laying on the bed, curled up on Sebastian's pillow, sleeping soundly. His stomach would rise and fall in a rhythm, not a sound escaping him. Sebastian almost forgot about him. Almost.
He eventually looked up, seeing the sleeping cat on his pillow. His smile faded, as he silently got up and walked over to his bed. He leaned down, and stroked Claude's head, and scratched behind his ears. Claude opened his eyes slightly, but closed them again. His breathing picked up, as he purred loudly. He was going all cat mode. He even began kneading on the pillow.
Sebastian's petting went from just his head, to all the way down his body. This made Claude purr even louder, as he slept. His fingers would run from his forhead, down to his tail. It was repetitive, with a few scratches on his back.
He removed his hand from Claude, and went back to his other cats, which were begging for his attention. He grabbed a string, and made the hoard of cats tackle eachother to get to it. The cats made him smile, and laugh a bit. But, after Sebastian left Claude, Claude sat up, missing the touch. His right ear twitched, annoyed. He looked from the cats, to the string, to Sebastian. He felt annoyed for two different reasons. The lack of pets, and the fact that he enjoyed Sebastian's touch. He wanted Sebastian's attention, and there was only one way to do that. He jumped off the bed, and fought the other cats over the string. He needed to be champion.
This took Sebastian off guard, and his eyes widened. He was not expecting Claude, of all the cats, to fight the hardest for the string. With his shock in place, this gave Claude an advantage. He pushed off of one of the cats, grabbing the string with his teeth and claws. He refused to let go, until Sebastian grabbed him by the scruff of his neck.

"Look at this..." Sebastian chuckled, still shocked. "You are such a pussy..." he laughed.

Claude glared at Sebastian, annoyed and confused. He just wanted to feel the pleasure of being pet, that was all he wanted. Why was it so hard for a cat to be pet? He growled, glaring at Sebastian. If looks could kill, the demon in front of him would be dead. Sebastian didn't like the glare, so he just set the cat down, leaving him for the rest of the cats. Claude would scoff if he could, but also was a bit relieved. He hated Sebastian, but somehow Sebastian knew how to make him melt like goo. He didn't know how he was going to make it as a cat, with Sebastian's knowledge on cats. As well as his love for cats.
Claude curled up at the foot of Sebastian's bed, deciding to go for another nap. Away from Sebastian.

(500/500)
This Chapter was full of OOC. I am sorry. XD I hope it was still enjoyable. I wrote this in like... 20-45 minutes. So, it is pretty crappy.