The Others

Claude looked around thr dark room, noticing how the dark currents were blocking out the sun, leaving the cream colored walls to be the brightest thing in the room. His ears twitched, as he heard Sebastian use his free hand to open a wardrobe. Now, Claude was expecting torture devices or stuff to just make Claude miserable. What he was not expecting to see was a dozen of cats. His golden eyes widened, as a few hissed at him, and the rest started trying to smell him. Claude hissed back at a ginger cat, and even tried swatting at her. The orange cat backed off, and then rubbed her body against Sebastian's legs and feet. The ex-demon rolled his eyes, as the raven set him down on the bed. Claude swatted at Sebastian's hands, to teach him a lesson for even daring to touch him, let alone give him a bath.

   Sebastian saw the ripped marks on his gloves, which Claude left behind, then tapped Claude's head with his hand. It was a small smack to the head, just enough to daze Claude. His brain felt jumbled for a few seconds, before he shook his head, then backed up.

   When Claude backed up, he accide tally ran into a black amd white cat. His whole body was black, minus his snout, paws, and belly. Claude turned around, hissing. Weirdly enough, the other didn't even flinch. He just attemted to smell Claude, to see if hr was female or not. Knowing exactly what he was doing, Sebastian snickered, before moving the cat away from Claude.

   "Ghost, leave him alone," he started stroking the black and white cat, as an apology for moving him.

   Just when Claude felt that he was safe from the other cats, the previous ginger cat jumped up onto the bed, growling at him. Claude ran, onlybto be grabbed by Sebastian before he could jump off the bed. The ginger cat kept hissing at Claude. With the lack of space and room to move, Claude started growling back. He even tried swatting at her again. With this being the second time, the female cat only flinched, but stalked closer. Sebastian watched, hoping to see Claude get his ass kicked. To make it a fair fight, he let Claude go, watching them. He didn't want any dead cats in his room, of course. Claude was instantly pounced on, claws digging into his neck and shoulder. He was laying side ways, with the fat, orange cat ontop of him. He squirmed and pushed to get the other off of him. The female raised one of her paws, and clawed the side of his face, leaving marks in his fur. A little bit of blood beads came from the cuts, but did not fall from his cheek. He stopped struggling, and just waited. He knew he couldn't win, since he was still new at being a cat. Weak.

   Sebastian chuckled again. "you can't expect to win against a pregnant cat."
~~~~~
(500/500)

((I am attempting to make each chapter 500 words from now on. And sorry for a boring chapter
^-^" Love you all!))