Altercation

"Trinity, where have you been?" James asked while giving Kendall a stern look.
"We went out last night and lost track of time..." I confessed while Kendall rolled his eyes towards me and face palmed himself in the forehead.
"Let me guess with Kendall?" James interjected standing in front of me with his arms crossed as Logan and Carlos sat back in the seat of the couch and pretended not to be nosey.
"Dude, why does it matter she's back, shes safe and you need to relax" Kendall said stepping into the conversation that James and I were having. James shook his head, "You don't get it do you?" James said continuously shoving Kendall with his hand when he spoke. "I don't want you dating my sister, and Vise versa" he said looking back at me.
"Well I'm sorry bro code or not I want to be with her and instead of us trying to hide it and sneak off and for the love of God her trying not to upset you! I'm just going to put it all out there right now! We want to be together and we're gonna be together so just piss off" Kendall said standing up to James. Logan and Carlos looked intrigued but pretended to be looking out the window everytime one of us would look at them, dweebs.
"Kendall!" I shouted "I don't want everyone hating one another and fighting over this! It's not the way I wanted to go about it!" I said aggravatingly enough. Kendall just looked at me and huffed. "Trinity if I didn't say it just now would you have ever even brought it up?" Kendall said in a harsh tone, kinda hurting my feelings.
"See, this is what I mean he's a good friend but he's a hot head and he can never keep a relationship what makes you think you will be any different?" James said out of anger, but he meant every word. That's when Carlos stepped in between them because he was afraid a real fight was going to break out between the two of them. "Okay guys let's save this for after Good Morning America okay?" Carlos said trying to negotiate between the two of them like they were terrorists. That's when Kendall just blew up on James, I had to force him away from him just to get him to shut up and stop. "Really James after everything you and I have been bros through you're just gonna throw me under a bus like that? What the hell and why is my past relationships even relevant, you don't know what the hell your talking about!" The two of them kept going back and forth until I finally had enough and screamed at the top of my lungs while Kendall was fighting Logan and me to get to James and James was shoving Carlos aside to antagonize Kendall. "BOTH OF YOU STOP! RIGHT NOW! JAMES, I KNOW YOUR LOOKING OUT FOR ME BUT IM OKAY!! KENDALL MAKES ME HAPPY SO PLEASE PLEASE JUST PUT YOUR BIG HEAD ASIDE AND SEE THAT! AND KENDALL! PLEASE STOP BEING A DICK TO JAMES I KNOW HE IS A PAIN IN THE ASS BUT HE IS YOUR FRIEND AND HE IS MY BROTHER!" I yelled until my voice felt hoarse. That's when Logan interjected and took my side as well as Carlos. "Shes right were a band. We're like brothers just let them be together if they want to. I dont see the harm in it" Logan said giving me a hug, he was a great friend as was Carlos they were all like family.
James straighted up his shirt and looked up to the ceiling messing with the rings on his hands. "I'm not gonna say I'm happy about it... I can't tell you what to do." James said looking over at me and shrugging his shoulders. "I'm sorry.." he said walking over next to me to give me a hug. When he patted Kendall on the shoulder, only to get a dirty stare in return. "I'm gonna go finish getting ready" James said as he exited the front space of the bus and went towards the bathroom.
I stood there tapping my foot with my arms crossed when Logan and Carlos made a wierd expression on their faces and headed towards their bunks to give us privacy. Kendall was still being pissy, "What!?" He said with a spit fire attitude reaching his hand in the fridge for a bottle of water. "Really? He said he was sorry the least you could have done was say it back in return!" I muttered I was so irritated at Kendall even though James started it he still tried to apologize and end the stupid feud so we could go on about our day while Kendall was still being cold and rude. Kendall looked at me with a sarcastic attitude "I'm not gonna apologize for something I didn't start! Why are you taking his side? Didn't we say we are going to be together? I'm your boyfriend what about me or my feelings?" He said slamming the fridge door and plopping down on the couch. I went to speak when the bus driver interrupted me.

"Hey guys ten minutes til the show goes Live" he said getting back off of the bus. Kendall got up and went to go change. He didn't even give me a chance to respond, as the four of them were heading to go get hair and makeup done before the show brought them out I tried to stop him and talk to him but he brushed passed me and kept walking.

What the in the hell did I do wrong?