Ready for a Climax?

The first few hours of a bus ride was always easier than the last few hours you spent wishing you could get off.
James was up in his bunk talking on the phone to what seemed like Lucy and Kendall, Carlos and Logan all were shooting eachother with nerf guns and running from one end of the bus to the other.

We had been on the road a good day but still had a long ways to go. I was trying to read a book when Kendall shot it out of my hand purposely trying to get me to play along with them.

"Ugh! Kendall what the hell!" I said getting frustrated. He looked at me all confused he after all was just playing but he caught me off guard and I was almost finished.

"I'm sorry I just wanted you to join us" he said with a sad expression on his face. I huffed loudly and grabbed my book off of the floor. "It's fine!" I said grabbing it and my towel and going to the bathroom. When I heard a knock on the other side, the bathroom was starting to get steamy from the high pressure of the hot water running. I ignored it at first until the knock started again.
"Who is it?" I said aggravatingly after taking my clothes off.
"It's Kendall let me in!" He asked I rolled my eyes and went for the door wrapping a towel around my body.

"Can't you see I'm busy?" I said sarcastically when Kendall let out a smirk and shoved me into the bathroom closing the door behind me.

"Kendall what the f-#&!" I started to say when he interrupted me.

"What's with the attitude?" He asked hovering against me in front of the bathroom sink.

"I don't know I'm sorry
.. I guess I was getting annoyed... maybe I'm fixing to start my period" I said making Kendall shiver in a gross way.

"I'm sorry my lady time" I said since women saying period was so gross to men.

"Hey it's not my fault so ease up eh?" He said undoubtedly annoyed at me. "I said I was sorry..." i said to him as i tried to push past him to get in the shower. When he grabbed me and shoved me against the shower door.

"Ouch!!" I yelled out holding my shoulder in pain. It was rough enough to make a loud sound and immediately got James's attention.

"Everything okay in there?" He said leaned up against the bathroom door trying to listen the best he could.
I looked up at Kendall with a hateful and hurt look. When he tried to help me up. "Get off of me!" I muttered to him when he tried to pull me closer to him to console me.

"I am so sorry! You must have lost your balance or something! Are you okay?" He asked unnervingly enough to make me question if maybe it was an accident. I shook my head and looked at him and how upset he looked.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm sorry I spazed out on you.. it's not your fault I'm PMSing." I said kissing him.

"Hello? Do I need to come in there?" James exclaimed when I made up the first thing that came to mind.
"Um no! Kendall fell when we were getting in the shower!" I said smacking myself in the forehead. Like that was going to make him feel better.

"Say nothing else!!! La la la la la la" I heard him spat on the other side of the door and walk away.

That was close I thought as he looked at me seductively. I really had no right to fly off the handle like I did at him.

"Well since he thinks I'm in the shower with you might as well make a believer out of him right?" Kendall said as he dropped my towel to my feet and bit the side of my neck and moved his lips to my ear lobe making me arch my back and get on my tippy toes.

I yanked Kendall's Jean's off and he threw off his shirt and everything else and jumped into the shower with me.

Between the steam and the smell of ecstasy in the room from the indulgent unbelievable sex Kendall was giving too me rough nibbling on me from my thighs to my neck, he grabbed my thigh and held it up as high as he could get it with his naked chest pressed against mine with hot water streaming down our naked bodies making me scream out his name until James had heard enough and smacked the door as hard as he could and yelled at me and Kendall with a hoarse roughness to his voice just as I was about to climax. He was pissed and I mean undoubtedly about to blow up on the both of us.

We stopped, I really had to learn how to control my volume. Kendall wasn't embarrassed like I was. How was I going to look James in the face after he heard his little sister having some pretty intense sex right next to his bunk. I felt without a doubt mortified but all Kendall could do was laugh.