14

I ran into the kitchen to calm myself down from all my hormones.

I didn't make it far though, Jungkook ran after me and before I could even reach for a glass to make a drink, he took my hand and pulled me back to his room.

When we got in, I wanted to break the ice a bit because I felt awkward; Jungkook was still holding my hand...

'I could sue you for molesting me or something you know!' I giggled a bit.

'You would never! Now anyways I need you to do something for me?' He asked a little rushed.

'Sure, what's up bro,' I said, trying my best to act cool.

'Take off your dress.' He stated.

'Umm, WTF?' I asked really confused.

'Not for me (Y/N)' then he mumbled 'at least not yet.' But I didn't hear- and then carried on after he grabbed a bag,' I need you to wear this for me,' He informed me smoothly.

I looked at him as if to say- really?

'Pleaseee Bajjj~' He begged.

I snatched the bag away from him and went into his ensuite bathroom.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw him smiling at what I did.

Maybe he didn't like my red dress after all...

I looked in the bag when I got into the bathroom, it was a skirt and a top. Why would he want me to get changed though?

I stopped asking myself questions and got ready as quick as I could.

Walking out, I saw something that made me smile a wide smile.

Jungkook was wearing a matching outfit to mine! He's so cute sometimes.

'Matching outfits ayeee,' I laughed.

'People need to know that you're not available

'People need to know that you're not available.' He replied.

'Technically I am though, I'm just not available to dance with anyone but I'm sure that's what you meant anyway.' I rambled.

'It can be whatever you want it to be, (Y/N),' he answered sweetly.

He took my hand and walked me to the car.

When we got in, everyone complimented us saying how we looked cute together and that we were totally a couple.

'How many times bros, we're just friends,' I stated again.

'Best friends, (Y/N),' Jungkook corrected me again.

'Sorry Jungkookie~' I whispered to him.

He just chuckled at my response.

'Hey aren't you guys all dating already, I mean... Just confess already!' Jungkook changed the subject looking around at the couples.

Taehyung and Jen were currently hugging each other but stopped when JK said that.