29

I woke up to what's formally known as 'the morning after,'. Or as I'm going to call it: The I-can't-fucking-walk day after.

I rolled over to face an already awoke Kookie, staring at my struggling form.

'I think you broke my pussy Kook,' I whimpered, sliding my hands on his around bare chest.

'Want me to check,' he slyly asked as he slowly slid his hand down nearing that area.

I slapped his hand away, 'No! We can never have sex again because your dick is too big, blame yourself!' I laughed.

His face fell at my comment, like a little child. 'From what you were sayin- I mean screaming last night, I don't think you wanted me to stop.' He chuckled, teasing me.

He put on a pair of boxers and walked to the kitchen, now that I thought about it, there were faint voices echoing from out there.

Did anyone hear us? 😳

I immediately shot up out of his bed and ran to his en-suite to get in the shower and cleanse myself of my dirty sins from last night.

I cleaned myself up by putting my hair in my iconic side ponytail as well as Jungkook's hoodie and joggers. (I mentally thanked him for all the clothes he let me have hehe).

After I was clean, I adjusted to the pain in my lower area but still kind of limped to the kitchen.

There I found a shirtless Jungkook, a Jimin, a Rosie, a Lily and a Jin serving breakfast.

'Ahh, so the Queen of maknaes herself has arrived.' Rosie started.

'What's good bro, you look like you're glowing,' Lily winked.

'Too true, what reme-D (like remedy but emphasis of the D part) did you use,' Jimin laughed.

'Okay cut the shit guys, we could hear you two having... fun last night.' Jin said.

I dropped my fork and my mouth hung open...

JK's P.O.V

I didn't care that the others heard, now they know she's mine.

'You're not quiet at all you know,' must've been both of yours' first times,' Suga walked in, joining the conversation.

Literally everyone else walked in and started talking about our sex, 'ahh Kook, don't tease~' RM reenacted Bajj's moans.

Too far.

'I think you should stop embarrassing Bajj right now,' I stood up, looking around at everyone- a tad annoyed,' it's not like you haven't all done it either! You think we didn't hear Jimin and Rosie like after their second date?'

Rosie died as Jimin sat there proudly, flexing his arms.

'Don't even get me started on Tae and Jen, they were so loud, we were all talking about it in the group chat!' He raised his voice a little.

Everyone started joking now about how we all heard each other and I saw Bajj relax a bit.

She walked to put her dish in the sink and as she walked back, I pulled her onto my lap so she was facing me.

The others looked at her suggestive position and stopped talking.

'Besides, if Bajj was louder, it means I did it better,' I winked at her.

Legit everyone at the table was like 'OOOOOHHH!' As if it was the most savage thing I'd ever said.

Bajj's face crumpled in disgust as she buried it in my bare chest.