4

I find myself back in my room by 4:30 in the morning. Although I don't remember getting there. I wake up at five to get ready for school normally so I thought I'd get up now and make a breakfast for myself and maybe invite Billy. I remember the happenings of last night; being there for Billy after he was in a fight with his dad and him saying that he needed me. When Billy says that my heart swoons, I feel like he can open up to me and we can be there for each other. While I'm in the shower, I shave my legs and wash my hair, singing a little song in my head. It wasn't a coherent song, but it was something.

I decided that I was going to look nice and wear a dress and high heels. I was going to look good today because I feel good today. I feel like I can do anything. I don't know why I just do. When I pick out the blue dress that I'm wearing, I find my heels and get dressed. As soon as I'm done with my hosiery and heels, I go out to the kitchen to find Billy already sitting at the table.

"What are you doing here?" I go over to hug him and he winces slightly. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking." He pulls away and smiles.

"No beautiful, you're fine, I'm just a little stiff. And you're parents told me to give you this." He hands me a sticky note with my name in mom's handwriting and cursive it says that they are staying with Dad's sister for the week because she had the new baby. My aunt had a bouncing baby boy named Carson. They'll be back Monday afternoon and they loved me. I looked up at Billy, his eyes wide, then looking at the calendar. It was Tuesday. "They told me on their way out to look after you. And I'm going to do that." Billy leans closer to me, inching off the chair he was sitting in, stands up and wraps his arms around me, pulling me in to smell him. His cologne smells the same as yesterday's but yet, so much sexier. He pushes back to give a quick look at me.

"What is it?" I ask, pushing my hair out of my eyes. He helps, placing it behind my ears.

"You look absolutely stunning, MD." I thank him, pulling him in for a kiss. Which as usual leads to more. I moan softly into his lips, then leaving some space between us.

"Have I ever told you how to get to my room?"

"Yes, but I do have another question." I raise my eyebrows.

"Can I have directions to unzip your dress zipper?" I take his hands away from my hips, which if you don't already know, my hips are Billy's hands' natural habitat, and I guide them to my zipper. He kisses me hard and rough, unzipping my dress, then roaming the small of my back. I close the space between us, leaning into the kiss even more. His hands move back to my hips and around to my ass, groping slightly. He leads me to the couch, letting me be on top, straddling him. I push him down so he's against the pillows. He gives me one more touch, this time on my breasts, playing with my nipples just enough to make me even more turned on. He moans as he senses that I'm turned on, and he stops. Leaving me wanting more.

"What are you doing?" I ask, knowing that he does this all the time because he doesn't want to go too far with me until I'm ready to. But also because he does want to leave me wanting more.

"You and Wheeler are riding to school right?" I nod realizing that Nancy would be here any minute. "Okay, so I better get lost right?" I nod slowly and sadly. Billy gets up and off the couch, as I do the same he helps zip up my dress.

"Wait." I turn around to face him.

"Yes?" He holds me close to him, leaving me weak in the knees when I smell his smokey breath.

"Will you give me a kiss before you go?"

"MD, that's like a kiss before dying."

"Why is that?" He leads himself to the door and I follow him as he opens the door and as he does that I see the way his ass bounces in the acid wash jeans he's always wearing.

"Because they will always happen." He smiles, taking a pack of cigarettes out of his pocket and grabbing one to smoke. As he lights it, I inhale the smoke.

"I'm not sure that's the way it works."

"Yeah, but neither does this." He says, gesturing between the two of us.

"What is that supposed to mean?"

"I meant that we found a way to make it work." I smile and hug him goodbye.

"See you at school, Hargrove," I say, heading back to my door.

"Bye Dallas."

...............................................

"You look beautiful today Marlowe," Nancy says as we pull into the school parking lot.

"Thank you, I try my best." We get out of the car and Billy is there at his usual parking spot, smoking another cigarette, talking to Tommy H. Steve Harrington passing by and then seeing Nancy.

"Hey, beautiful ladies, what are we up to today, swapping makeup tips, telling each other dirt on all the male teachers, whispering about the things you do when you have sex?" Steve puts his arms around the both of us. Steve and I became friends after he got with Nancy. First, it was just to show my support of nancy but then I found out that Steve Harrington is really a good guy. His popularity has gone down since Billy came to town. Which I feel bad for Steve but deep down I'm with Billy. My support I mean. I can't show either one. All three of us walk unto school together when this one boy stops me.

"Hey, are you Marlowe Dallas?"I nod my head to this mysterious stranger, he smiles and continues. "I think we have Anatomy together, I'm new here and I was told that you have all the best trade secrets for studying and writing notes." I smile at him and gesture him to his locker and help him open it. As I open it, this stranger puts his hand on my back. I hear footsteps and then a clearing of the throat. I turn around and it's Billy.

"Excuse me, how the hell are you?" His words are bitter and so sexy as he keeps his eyes locked on me.

"My name is David Laine, you are?" The stranger, David, holds out his hand for Billy to shake and I smack it away.

"David, lesson number one, you don't want to do that," I say smiling at David and then looking back at Billy giving him the death stare.

"And why is that?" Billy cocks his head to the side smirking.

"There are reasons, now if you'll excuse me, I have to show him where his first period is." I close his locker and grab his schedule, walking away from Billy. 

Oh, what he'll do to me for that one.