5

I walk out of the bathroom and Billy is waiting for me. His eyes burning with anger and his voice low. "Who is that?" He holds me against the wall.

"David? He's a new student. I'm helping him around Hawkins high. He's really nice." I say biting my lip, making Billy jealous.

"Well, baby, I don't like him." He says, leaning in so I can smell him more.

"Did you just call me baby... in public, you don't do that." I grab the chanel that was in my handbag and spray it on my neck, walking away from him. He then pulls me back and just inches away from him.

"Yeah, I just did, but forget it, I just don't want you hanging out with that guy. He's only being nice to you to get inside you. Believe me, I know those kinds of guys." He smirks, still talking quietly.

"I wouldn't have to forget about it if you'd stop being such an asshole. And give it up." As he loosens his grip and I walk away from him to my Anatomy class. The class where David, Steve, Nancy, Billy and I all have class together.

"Hey, Marlowe, can I sit by you, I don't know anyone else and plus you have the best notes to copy." He winks, opening the classroom door for me and we take our seats. Nancy and Steve walk in together, hand in hand. They smile and wave at the both of us. I start talking to David about the way the teacher likes the notes done, so I make an outline for him. He thanks me as the large, brooding, angry figure towers over the both of us.

"Scram Laine." Billy pops his gum.

"Why?"

"Dallas and I need to talk. It's best that you're not around to hear it." He places his arms across his chest and taps his foot, waiting.

"Billy, I think we can do this later right?" I say.

"No, it's urgent, I really need to say something." Billy makes a motion to David and he moves out of the seat and to the back of the room.

"What's this-" Billy cuts me off quite brutally.

"Shut the hell up will ya?" I do. I motion for him to continue. As he does I clear my throat and sit up straight. "What if you didn't have to forget? What if you could parade around Hawkins with me on your arm?"

"But I thought you didn't want anyone to know, because people would say things about you and about me," I say, wondering where this conversation was going to go.

"Yeah, but you called me an asshole. And I don't want to be an asshole to you." I smile at his sweet statement.

"You're not an asshole Billy Hargrove, but you are something. And that something I can't tell you yet." I motion for him to get up and let David back into his seat.

"What was that about?" David asks, sitting back down and opening his book to page 93 as the teacher walks in.

"Oh nothing, Hargrove just wanted me to watch his sister tonight. His parents are out and he has a date with some whore so he's not available." He nods and replies.

"So I guess you wouldn't be able to go out with me tonight?" He says, reaching for my hand. I pull away before he could.

"Or any night. I actually have a boyfriend." He looks at me and then looks away, apologizing. I tell him that it's okay, that it was all a misunderstanding.

The next few hours of school went by so fast. The last few periods are without Billy, and so I couldn't wait to see him. I drive myself home listening to one of the radio stations that don't have all that great music on them. I take the next right to my house and I pull in the drive. Billy's Camaro is here and he's leaning up against it. "Hey, baby. I missed you." I say as I jump in his arms. He returns the favor by squeezing my ass. His lips find mine and we do the same thing we do every time, lead each other into my house and up to my room. Things get even more heated as he pushes me onto the bed, hard. I feel his hands tug on my nipples and it feels so good. He leads his hand down to my heat. But right before he does, I move on top of him so I'm the one who dominates.

"Wow MD, you got moves baby. Now, what was it that you were going to say to me? That I was something..." He says smiling.

"Oh yeah that's right, you are something."

"So what am I?" I kiss him harshly and deeply. I dry hump him hard until I can feel him right against me.

"You're mine."