Chapter 1

"Get him out of here! Go rot in that fucking hellhole for the rest of your damned life!"

"A..Ash, your mom, she...she starved herself to death"

"There is no place is this world for a rapist. There is no greater sin than breaching a person without his or her consent"

"P...Please mo...move on, Ash. Y...You've gotta be strong f..for our kids, okay?"

"I...I'm sorry I c..c..couldn't be the mother to your k..kids that I promised I'd be, Ash"

"DELPHOX!!"

"ASH! GET OUT OF HERE!!"

"LEAVE MY BROTHER ALONE!! HE'S INNOCENT!!"

"ARNO!!"

BOOM

"LEAF!!"

Suddenly, a loud gasp was heard and a man with a dark purple trenchcoat, a jet black neck gaiter and matching combat boots stood up looking around aimlessly, brandishing a pickaxe made entirely of ice, and his breathing slowed down when he realised that it was just another set of nightmares which continued to haunt him for three and a half decades. He just chuckled lightly and the weapon vanished into thin air, the chilly surroundings adding more effect to his grief.

"Nin?", a bipedal blue coloured Pokemon with his large tongue wrapped around his neck asked the man who just shook his head giving the Pokemon a reassuring smile, which weren't met by his eyes.

"Bad memories, Greninja", he told the Pokemon who just stared at the graves in front of him and watered a small bunch of Fire Lilies scattered beside the fourth grave.

"I miss her too, Greninja. I'll never be able to feel your pain though, bud. At least I didn't know about it till the end, and I didn't have to see her suffer", the man told the forlorn Pokemon who just nodded his head, both the beings' eyes growing misty yearning for their lost spouse/mate respectively.

In front of the man, were five graves, five of the most important souls to have existed in his life - his older sister Leaf, his mother Delia, his twin brother Arno, his first wife Serena, and his wife-to-be, Lillie.

"I never should have come into your life. If I hadn't, all of you would have been alive", the man whispered and a roar of the wind burst into his face, almost like a tight slap, and he noticed that the bouquet he had placed on the grave of his brother was rattling around, causing a small smile to break into his face. Arno was always a ruffian and never shied away from showing his emotions, and the man pondered on how his behaviour had changed like that of his brother's - just like him.

The man was none other than the once famous Ash Ketchum, winner of the Indigo, Orange, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova and Kalos leagues.....34 years back. But at that moment, he was The Rogue, the bloodthirsty assassin responsible for the deaths of countless grunts, and for toppling the headquarters of a select few. Age was just a number for the 50 year old man, with his physique putting most of the men half his age to shame, the only blemish on his looks being the few strands of white hair on the tip of his ponytail and his sideburns.

Suddenly, a loud siren blared from his waist and he brought out an ancient kind of a pocket watch, making his eyes to widen.

"Fuck, I'm late", he seethed in anger, and at that very moment, his Greninja went back into his respective Pokeball in a torrent of water without the regular burst of red light, and brought out his Charizard to get to a VERY important place, and unfortunately, his Charizard was in a rather playful mind, flickering between his X and Y Mega-evolution forms, and rapidly changing his body temperatures, irritating Ash even further.