22.

Skye slowly wakes up from the sun shining through the glass terrace doors. She looks around at the room that was hers and Loke's for the next few hours. It was deluxe suite with a luxurious queen size bed, bathroom, and terrace. The walls are white with maple hardwood floors. The bathroom had a jacuzzi tub and shower with a large vanity. The terrace showed all of the village along with the mountain and volcano range. Beside the bed was red maple night stands with lamps. When the bed is made it is all white.

Skye smiles as she looks over to her right and sees Loke sleeping deeply on his bare stomach. His face was buried by his ginger mane while half of the duvet is draped over half of his back and right hand was on her hip. One thing she did notice since sleeping with him, was whenever snore, such as now, he always sounded something like a deep purr. Another thing was, he's deep sleeper to the point she could do just about anything to him and he wouldn't wake up. Guess he was more like a cat than she thought. She moves his hand off her hip and places it beside him.

Before she got up, Skye kisses the top of Loke's shoulder and he stirred a little to only just turning his head to other side. Finally, she pulled herself out of bed and winced little she felt that familiar pang in her midsection. Unfortunately she didn't know if it was due because of cramps or last night's activities. As Skye makes her way to the bathroom, she grabs her kimono that was by the foot of the bed. Then pulls it over her shoulders while walking over to the coffee maker in the bathroom. She fills one of the four cups with water and follows directions for regular coffee. It took only minute before she got her coffee and took it with her to the terrace.

Just opening the doors and sitting down in one of the chairs. It made seem like the first time she was seeing the scenery before her. The snow capped mountain range was something she was sure to draw or paint when she gets home later. The volcano was dusted in white on the top, but everything else was black as night. You could even get a perfect view of the village just down below.

It was great weekend away and she needed it. Yesterday was just spent entirely in the spa, hot springs, and sauna. The massages got all whatever kinks and stress she had out of her body. Just everything was...perfect. It was nice not hiding her relationship with Loke for a short awhile. She knew as time goes by, it's just gonna get harder and harder for both of them to keep it secret from everyone. Yesterday, Loke told her that Lucy knew he's dating someone since he been on Earth whenever he could. Not to mention the fact that his fellow Zodiac brethren knew someone tamed their leader. As for Skye, Levy told her she knew something was up and she was going find out who it was one way or another.

Then her mind drifted to familiar face as she looked over at those mountains and drank her coffee. She couldn't help but think of how Drux was doing. Skye saw him before she left, but he knew there was something she was hiding from him. She hated not telling him as she knew Drux will be upset at her for not telling him sooner. Plus the fact that she's been sleeping with the leader of the Zodiac Celestial Spirits. Perhaps maybe... Her thoughts get interrupted by the sound of familiar footsteps and familiar musky smell.

"Enjoying the view?" Loke asks as he stands behind her; giving the top of her head a quick kiss. Skye smiles looks over to see him half dressed.

"I am, and I see you got your pants on." She remarks as he sits down beside her in the other chair.

"Well I didn't want to flash the village." He replies flatly.

"Damn, you'd have a harem after you. Then I'll be kicking their asses."

"Aw, I have protective girlfriend. That's sweet of you."

"Oh like you would stay calm if I flashed people."

"Mm fair point." He tilts his head slightly as he takes a sip of his coffee.

"Hey, um would you like to meet Drux on the way back to Magnolia?" Skye says quicky to the point you couldn't tell what she was saying. Loke turned to look at her as he didn't know if she was serious. In all of his long life, never had he met a parent of any his lovers. Let alone a dragon that wasn't trying to kill his master and their guild.