23.

From a distance, someone disguised as a raven had been watching Loke and Skye as they traveled back to Magnolia for the last twenty minutes. Eventually the couple stopped for quick rut in the woods. The raven sneers as Loke's head leaned back against a tree in pleasure while Skye pleasures him.

"And to think Leo, one of the most powerful Celestial Spirits, lowers himself  to receive pleasure from a human. How sickening. Mistress will not be pleased to know her accusations are correct." The raven thinks to himself as he disappears.

The raven reappears in the Celestial Realm. Ah how he loves his home. He doesn't understand why Leo would rather spend his time on that disgusting earth when their realm is perfection. With the midnight sky filled with stars and orbs that housed his fellow Celestial brethren. How the iridescent bridge connected all roads of the realm to the heart of the realm. The raven stands in his mistress' outdoor quarters. His mistress' quarters had only her white marble throne on a marble platform with white and blue sheer curtain canopy over it. The raven bows down to his mistress as he takes his true form. The raven took form of slender ghostly pale man. His hair was sleek black as well as his eyes. He wore all black dress clothes, but his shirt has a deep V neck. On his chest was a tattoo of raven.

"Ah Diaval, I see you are back from your observation. What did you learn?" Diaval's mistress asks as she looks down at him. Diaval looks up at his mistress and thinks how much of fool Leo is. "How could anyone refuse this goddess of a Princess?" Pandora wore a somewhat revealing blue dress that was sheer on drapes around her arms. Her hair is up in bun as her gold crown with stars sits on her head.  "Well I'm waiting for a report. Do not waste my time."  Pandora taps her right arm rest with her fingernails as she waits impatiently.

"My Lady, I am afraid that your assumptions are correct. Leo has taken a human lover. I unfortunately witnessed him and his lover in the disgusting act." Pandora grips the armrest on her throne.

"Is it his master? If so, that is treason for both. I'm sure my father would be pleased to know his favorite mage bedded one of his most powerful subjects."

"No, m'lady. He ruts a common human whore."

"Is it just one consistent whore or is there plentiful?"

"Just one. He was engaged with others as you were aware of. That is until these last few months of earth time."

"Explain the whore's looks. Do not leave any details out."

"She is young woman that is considered attractive to human standards. She has an hourglass figure. Yet she is little leaner and muscular than most of his taste. Her skin is pale, but slightly kissed by the sun. She has long dark hair, and sometimes it looks twilight purple when the sun hits it. She has a dragon tattoo on her However, she has unusual qualities compared to most humans." That got Pandora's attention.

"How so?"

"The woman has almost cat like bright green eyes. Yet she has pointy ears and claws." Pandora grips her throne to point you could hear a slight crack. "Mistress, is everything alright."

"Did you ever see her use magic? If so what was it?"

"As a matter of fact I did. I followed Leo to human tournament of some sort and saw her perform both Storm magic that is similar to Dragon Slayer. And also..."

"And also what?"

"She grew midnight blue wings and got more powerful." Rage builds up in Pandora whee she releases a blast of Territory magic on a statue of her father. "Mistress? Did I displease you? Would you like to take your anger out on me instead?"

Pandora takes a deep breath before getting up. "No, you did not." Pandora stands up and floats down to the ground. She glides towards Diaval and caresses his cheek. "In fact, you just made me very happy, as well as my father." Pandora masked her way to her father's throne room.