2 - Meeting Chibi(s)

Do this for me!

Thanks buddy!

(Y/N)! Work overtime!

Woo! Good thing bossman is on (Y/N)'s ass hard or we couldn't come!

How does it feel~~~ (Y/N)?

God damn it!

To be a... bitch?

SHUT UP!

D'aww look! His feelings hurt!

ALL OF YOU!

______________

(Y/N) woke up in a cold sweat.

He felt groggy, his head was killing him.

Once he'd regained his composure, he noticed that he was on his bed and in his room.

Huh.

What was he doing on his bed?

He was sure he blacked out, headfirst on the living room carpet.

And those little people.

(Y/N) felt he was losing it, if he'd actually believed that little people actually came to his house and brought him to his bed.

Yeah, that's the only explanation. He was hallucinating.

"Good morning!" greeted a feminine voice.

Huh?

Who greeted him just now?

The last time (Y/N) checked, he was sure he was living the single life for many years.

Meaning he lived alone.

...

He's hearing things alright. Might as well go back to bed.

"Down here!" the voice called out.

Reluctantly obliging, (Y/N) lowered his gaze, he saw a little female person, with... red hair and emerald eyes...

"Hello!" the little person said with a wave.

It... wasn't a hallucination...

Little people did invade his house.

(Y/N) couldn't even muster the energy to care anymore. So he only waved back slightly.

"Let's go eat breakfast, before Nora eats all of it." the red-haired little person suggested.

Begrudgingly, (Y/N) left the comforts of his bed to follow the red-head.

It was eight o'clock in the morning.

Thankfully today was the start of the weekend so he didn't have to go to work.

...

Still half-awake, (Y/N) occasionally walked into walls as the red-head watched.

"Are you okay, sir?"

Rubbing his eyes awake, (Y/N) nodded slightly.

(Y/N) thought to himself about random topics as the red-haired little female lead (Y/N) to his kitchen, where the table was all set out for him.

The male with the purple stripe was standing atop the stove, just away from the flames, in his hands he held a pan filled with pancake mix.

If (Y/N) remembered clearly, this one was named 'Ren'.