4 - Chibis And Shopping

"Wha--? What did you say?" (Y/N) asked, confused.

A week had already passed since the Chibis had begun to reside in (Y/N)'s home.

And well... he really didn't expect for anyone of them to ask him for anything.

Much less bringing them out to public.

"You heard me! Take us shopping!" Nora shouted.

"You want me, " (Y/N) pointed at himself, then redirected his finger to the Chibis. "to go... shopping... with you all?"

The Chibis nodded.

"We're bored!"
"I want to learn more about this world."
"I like food."
"Let's shop already!"

The Chibis all looked at (Y/N) in expectance.

(Y/N) sighed, they'll probably won't stop bugging him if they won't get what they want, considering that they were all being cramped in a small house.

"Fine, the closest shopping centre is only five minutes away."

The Chibis cheered.

"I call shotgun!" Yang shouted.

"Hey! No fair!" Ruby whined.

"The two of you should fit in the front seat together." (Y/N) stated.

______________

Just as (Y/N) said, it only took a five minute drive for them to arrive at the centre.

"Woah! So this is what a shopping centre is like! It's gigantic!"

"This is one of the smaller centres actually." (Y/N) explained.

"Smaller!?" The Chibis shouted, with a following nod from (Y/N).

The shopping centre wasn't as crowded as usual today, so it was quite easy to find a parking spot.

When they all begun to exit the car, the Chibis begun to admire the large building before them.

"Now, I know that it's your first time seeing a shopping centre, but keep your excitement as low as possible. Be together at all times so where the hell did you all go?"

The Chibis had already left his sights, he only left them alone for a minute and already he gets screwed.

Damn, they were that excited.

______________

(Y/N) ran around the shopping centre as fast as he could. It's already been five minutes since the Chibis had disappeared.

So far, there was no sign of even one of them being present.

There was a commotion infront of one of the women's luxury footwear shops. (Y/N) believed it should definitely be some of the Chibis.

And he was right, who couldn't resist their natural cuteness after all?

There was Weiss and Yang on top of the counter.

The surround customers were in awe of the Chibis, secretly taking some photos on their phones as the Chibis were conversing with the clerk.

It seemed the two were keen on purchasing designer-brand shoes which fitted their size.

Which raises the question.

Why would a store hold luxurious footwear at such a small size?

Or was this divine intervention and he's just overthinking it?

Why doesn't it happen for him when he's working then?