One | Past Relationships

"And that was another day at daycare!!" Ryan yelled through the call. We all cut off our cameras. "Well, that was a good recording, don't you think, everyone?" Ryan asked. I played as Lizzie, so I couldn't really say. I wasn't a major character like Ryan, Janet, Ashley or Luke. Not even as major as Matt. I sighed. "Yeah, it was good. Lots of laughs!" said Janet. "Yeah, I enjoyed loving on my boyfriend virtually!" Ashley added. "Aww, you two." Said Luke.

"Haha, you two always love on each other, don't you?" Matt laughed. "Oh, hush." Said Ryan as he hugged Ashley through the call. "Yeah, Matt! I know you used to that with Ava all the time!" I smirked. "Oooooh, she's got you there, Matthew!" Janet laughed. "Yeah, that's true." Said Luke. Matt went silent.

"What, not denying it?" I asked. Matt was still silent, like he wasn't even there. "Did he leave the call already? Did he already rage quit?" I laughed. "...No, it says he's still here." Said Luke. I listened closely as the others talked, and I felt like something was right behind me. I turned around and was immediately attacked in a hug by Reddin.

"Boi, why you do this to me?!" I asked in a fake Russian accent. "Stop bringing me and... her up, I don't wanna hear it!" He yelled while he ruffled my hair. "Okay, okay, just quit attacking me, please!" I begged. He laughed and put me down on my bed, smiling at me as he did it. "So, how'd you like that? That's what will happen if you bring me and her up again!" He said firmly. I rolled my eyes and sat back down at my desk, putting my headphones back on.

"Close the door when you leave." I tell Reddin before he leaves. "Yeah, yeah." He laughed, and walked out, shutting the door behind him. "So, what happened over there?" asked Ryan. "Oh, nothing." I sighed and smiled.

———————

Credits go to HeyItsMeFire for giving me the information about Matt and Ava, even though she told me not to credit her. I'm a rebel. 😈