Two | Sad To Happy

I sat in the corner of my room in darkness, doing nothing but listening to depressing music. "Knock, knock." Said Matthew as he walked in. I didn't even face him, I didn't want to show my face while I was like this. Not to him.

"Hey, Kit! What's wrong?" He asked. I didn't wanna tell him, I just wanted to be alone. "Kitty?" He asked again. "I know you can hear me."

I sighed as I looked at him and took one of my earbuds out. "What?" I asked with dead eyes. "What's wrong? You're always happy, cheerful and joyful, but today you're not. What can I do to help?" "Leave me alone. Please. Or get my girls in here. They'll make me feel better," I replied.

"Nope, I'm not leaving you alone." He laughed. "And the girls are out somewhere with Ryan, so I'm the only one home. Now, talk to me. What's wrong?" He asked for the third time now. "Well, you see, my boyfriend and I recently went through a breakup. And I can't seem to get passed that, he was so special to me," I explained. "O-Oh, I'm sorry, Kit. I wish you had told me sooner, I would've beaten him up for you." He said, a red tint in his face. "It's okay, he's not worth the energy."

"Kit, may I try the only thing that might cheer you up in my eyes?" He asked. I nodded. Before I new it, Matt's lips were on mine, soft lips, they were. Tasty, warm, and soft. That's all I needed. I kissed back and smiled. We broke apart and looked at each other. "You feel any better...?" He asked, a slight smile on his face. I smiled widely. "Definitely better now."