Four | Quads

"KITTY!!!" Matt practically screamed down the upstairs hallway. I was trying to sleep, did he not understand? "WHAT?!" I screamed back. He came into my room and tackled me on the bed. "Ow, what do you want, Matt?!" I asked furiously, throwing my small wolf throw blanket over my head. "Let me SLEEP!" I shouted. "Nope!" He said, and took my blanket and threw it onto the floor. I did realize he was recording all of this, but I didn't really care at the moment. All I wanted was my blanket. I loved the soft, furry silk.

"Matt, give me my blanket." I mumbled, not opening my eyes. "Awe, you think you're gonna get your way?" He asked like he was talking to a baby. "Matt, don't make me use my powers on you." I mumbled. "Okay, okay. But seriously, get up. Did you forget what we were doing? Did you forget what house you're in?" He laughed. "What... aren't we in Texas, at our house...?" I asked, very confused and nervous.

"You do not remember last night at all, do you?" He asked, and he closed his eyes and shook his head, chuckling. "No... Matt, I don't like this! Tell me where we're at!" I demand. "Why don't we just wait until Skylar comes in here to wake you up, hmm?" he asked. "Wait... Sky, as in my best friend AKA my non-sister?!" I asked. He nodded. "Indeed," he said, and smiled at me.

"KITTY!!!!!!" yelled a familiar voice, 10 times worse than Matt. "What, George?" I asked. "It's Moose, not George." He said as he came into my room and propped up against the wall beside George. He crossed his arms and smirked. "Wait, are we in Miami?!" I asked, my eyes lighting up. "Indeed we are, do you remember what we're doing today?" George asked. "No clue, but I need to see my non-sister!! SKYLAR!!!!!" I yelled down the hallway.

I ran down the steps of the staircase in my wolf onesie. "Where is she???" I asked myself. "Right here." She said as she walked out of George's office. I ran to her and tackled her in a hug. She was wearing a fire colored hoodie with some ripped jeans and black combat boots. She hugged me back, and let go. "...Why were you in George's office? He never lets anyone in his office." He asked. "That's for me to know and for you to find out," she said.

"Now, get dressed! We're riding the quads on the sand dunes at the beach today!" she said. I smiled and nodded, heading upstairs and going into my room. George and Matt were still there.

"Get out, I'm getting dressed for riding quads on sand dunes at the beach," I laughed, and pushed them both out of my room as closing and locking the door behind them. I picked out the best clothes. (Image above except for the shoes. She was wearing flip flops)

I called Skylar on my phone and she came in. "You. Look. Gorgeous!" She said. She was wearing a bikini top and some ripped jeans shorts. She was still wearing her combat boots.

"Let's go!" said Matt as he got into George's Audi R8. "I'm riding with Sky." I say, and they nod. Skylar was the one with the big Ram 1500 that she could hook a trailer to and carry 4 quads all in one trip.

———————

When we finally got onto the beach and Skylar had gotten the quads off of the trailer, I put my purple helmet on and got onto my purple quad. Matt had a red quad and helmet, Sky had a white quad and helmet, and George had a black dirt bike with a black helmet. I saw George and Matt take their shirts off, and it made me blush. Not so much George, but Matt. I bet George made Skylar blush. Thank God I have this helmet on so they don't see my red face.

———————

We had a fun day. When we got home, I changed into my wolf onesie and went downstairs with the others. I think George was in his office. Skylar sat beside of me on the couch while Matt sat on my other side. "SKYLAR, WHAT DID YOU DO?!?" yelled George. "Oh no." She said, and ran upstairs. "Get back here!" he yelled as he chased her. "...What do you think she did?" I asked Matt. "I dunno, I'm just wondering what he's gonna do to her," he said. I went into George's office and looked on the computer screen. It was George's Minecraft skin, but it was derpy.

"Chill, George! You can change it, it's not a big deal!" I yelled up the stairs. "AHHHHHHHHH!!" Skylar yelled. Me and Matt looked at each other and ran upstairs. George had tackled her on his bed. "Just get up," said Matt. And they did. I yawned, hugged Matt, George and Skylar goodnight, and went to sleep, holding my wolf throw blanket.