Dear Readers

Hello everyone this is manga.

I have made this update to say that this book will be discontinued in a few hours before anyone asks why, I'll explain.

This book was made a year or two ago it was a nice Journey making this book .Some parts of making this book for fun somewhere tiring but it was a nice ride.

The reason why I'm discontinuing this book is because of me exiting the undertale fandom, its not only that though.  I've grown tired of updating this book everytime I update it it gives me more pain then happiness it's like a weight on my back I am unable to pull, and that I should let go. For the past chapters I've been forcing myself to make chapters, when I look back at this book I hate it. Not because of the readers but because of myself, I hated that I couldn't make myself continue the book and make more chapters For Your Entertainment I never thought that I would have to discontinue a book because of this reason I always thought that I one point I would just get back into it but that seems out of the question.

This account only got popular because of this book and I'm kind of sad because of that. I have many better things on this account that don't get as much credit but hey whatever. Speaking of other books and popularity whenever I look back on Wattpad I see many notifications and I'm always excited to look at them possibly reply and see if they're from books that I actually want to work on but of course I don't see that and I'm not complaining I love reading everyone's comments I just usually don't reply at this point because if I reply that means I'm still trying to be active with this book I'll probably try to reply people's comments on this chapter but hey I don't know. But anyways continuing I usually see comments from this book and I still see people active requesting things which I would probably do if I had the will to do it but I can't .I physically and mentally can't. I love every single comment that I get from this book the comments were what kept me going but now there just something I look back on.

Any ways to end this I'm going to tell everyone to look at some of my other books in the last chapter I made the same message but it wasn't taken as seriously because of everyone paying attention to the actual fanfic instead of the note. I still might do some undertale but if it's possible dont Request that but if you really want, to go ahead I just want to move on from this book and go to somewhere else I want my other books to gain popularity .I want to write again like I used to for this book so if possible please go on my multifandom book.

From

    ~  mangatheshiperotp