Chapter XII

After that happened we didn't really stay at the luau, and when I say we, I mean just Vic and I, the guys stayed. We left to go to my place, which leads to now. Vic and I heavily making out on my couch. I love it.

He reached up to caress the back of my head while I'm pulling at his hair, I try to get closer to him any way I can. Although I have no idea how it's possible since where already basically on top of each other. His other hand is tugging at the hem of my shirt meaning he wants it off, I pull away for a second to take it off and he does the same taking his off too. I take a moment to admire him shirtless. Plus this is the first time I'm noticing the scars on his chest that must be from the top surgery he had done. I've seen him shirtless before, like when he's surfing, and hell when we first met. Wait he actually had a shirt on that time. Anyway, I was to distracted till now to notice that he went and started kissing and nibbling on my neck.

I lean my head back to give him better access to my neck. He moves his to the other side no doubt heaving a hickey has he goes. I don't care, I love it. I let out an accidental moan, even though it's embarrassing for me it seemed to give him more confidence since he's going at it more. I take his head and guide his lips back to mine, into another sloppy desperate kiss. I allow his tongue entrance but as he does he shifts us so that he's hovering over me. I don't know how far this is going to go but he better not leaving me hanging.

The semi hard dick in my pants it's getting quite uncomfortable now. He seems to notice this and starts to palm me through my jeans. I let out another moan.

"Can I take your pants off?" He asks me. I nod eagerly, unable I form words.

He unbuttons my jeans and slides them down my legs and I help kick them off.  He takes his off too, shit just got real here.

"How far is this going?" I ask gaining my voice back

"However far you want it to go" He answers. I nod again and reattach our lips I just can't get enough right now.

After a couple more minutes of kissing he pulls away seeming to be thinking about something.

"What?" I ask

"Ok I should tell you this, if it goes as far as I think it'll go; ok you know that when I had the bottom surgery it won't exactly look the same as yours...."

"Jesus, Vic you think I care right now, or at all I don't care" I say quickly going back to kissing him.

I let out a muffled moan with our lips still attached it didn't sound the same. All I know right now it's that I need him. I pull away for a second.

"Vic, I need you now" I say breathlessly.

"Kels are you sure?" He asks.

"Yes. Please Vic" I say. He smiles at me.

"I love you" He says

"I love you too" I say and I noticed the lust in his eyes changed to love, it's no longer desperate it's starting to feel romantic since he slowed down.

He kisses all the way down my neck to my chest and stomach when he got to the hem of my boxers he took the elastic in his teeth and slid them off. I kicked them off too when they got close enough to my feet. He takes his own off as well this is the first time I'm seeing him like this. And I feel privileged, he's a masterpiece and so sculpted ugh it's making me drool. My dick is completely hard now. He's a lot bigger than I thought he'd be, yay me.

"Starring it's polite babe" he whispered in my ear taking me out of my trance.

"I don't care you're gorgeous" I say.

"Thanks but you're better" he tells me.

"No I think it's y—"

"Ugh you sit here and argue with me or are you going to—"

"Right sorry, you have lube here?"

"Yeah, it's in the draw there" I tell him pointing to the bedside table.

He reaches over and grabs it out of the draw and situates himself straddling me again. He coats his fingers and then spreads my legs out further to give himself room. He leans in to kiss me again as a distraction as I feel the pressure of his first finger enter me. After a few thrusts he inserts his second finger, and soon a third. I can't wait anymore.

"Vic I need you now" I practically moan.

He pulls his fingers out and I whine due to the emptiness, he lines himself up.

"You still sure babe?" He asks.

"Yeah now hurry" I plea.

He kisses me again as he also is pushes all the way into me, although I break that kiss to let out the sluttiest moan I've ever made. He looks at me as a signal to ask if he can move. I nod and I feel him starting to thrust in and out.

I can't help myself, I moan each time he thrusts back in. I can't concentrate on kissing, he realizes that and goes to kiss and suck on my neck again no doubt leaving more marks.

"Ugh go faster Vic" I beg.

"You're so tight babe" he says.

But he obliged and goes faster, I've never felt so good oh my god.

"Touch me" was all I said and he understood what I meant.

He grabs my rock solid dick and pumps at the same speed he's thrusting. I've never been soo stimulated and sensitive to his touch before. Before I can say anything I'm moaning so loud, and cumming all over my stomach. He keeps going riding me through the high, I try as best I could to keep my but up for him but I'm so sensitive and tired now. It's now I realize he's gotten sloppier and with one last thrust in, I feel him cum inside me. Riding out his high, then pulls out of me and lays next to me. It's a few moments of quite and all that can be heard is our heavy breathing.

"I love you Vic"

"I love you too Kels" He then kisses my nose. "We should shower now, huh"

"Yeah probably" I say smiling.

We then walk into the bathroom and start the shower and we get in. He can't seem to get his hands off me, and just with the water spraying onto him I'm getting hard again. He notices and smirks at me. I wouldn't be surprised if this leads to a round two. I can tell his thinking it too. He goes in for a hungry kiss.

Best day of my life.
.

.

.

.

The End.
A/N: so this is the last chapter. I hope you all enjoyed, I wanted this to be a short book, anyway that's all I have to say. Thanks for reading!