Chapter one: A little bit too confident.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything that has to do with Slugterra: all hail Nerd Corps Entertainment! The only thing I own is my weird brain and a jar of candies and cookies. Grab some if you like

Also, I don't own Heavy's pizza song at all, it belongs to The Living tombstone, Rubberfruit and 2007excalibur2007.

Here's the link to the awesomeness:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Libic29tjbs

Warning: This story is written by me, a weird person who tries to write fanfiction after abandoning fanfiction for over five years... I am hoping that my writing skills do not disappoint you, I am trying to find my spark again.

Updating stories: I am a busy person, but I have grown more capable of scheduling and planning my daily routines and other tasks. When I have found out how to put writing fanfiction into that schedule, I will probably update more frequently.

So, I hope you people will enjoy this and if not, I am truly sorry, but I am trying. However, I still wish you all the very best in life and may you all be happy and healthy! Huggies!

Chapter 1: A little bit too confident  

It was only seconds ago that some people had called the Shane gang in uttermost panic, shouting through the intercom with fear and desperation.

"It's Blakk's goons, they're literary everywhere! Everywhere! ....Aaagh! Help us Eli Shane, help us!"

In the background explosions and immense screaming could be heard, making it almost impossible for the Shane gang to even hear what was being said. Not that they didn't get the memo, quite on the contrary. Before the call had even ended Eli had already ran out to his mecha beast, ushering the others to do same. It did sound like an extreme emergency after all and Eli was quick, very quick.

"Come on guys, no time to lose!"

His slugs in his backpack were immediately at the ready, quickly awoken by the distress call from their owner and getting ready for the fight that would take place in probably mere minutes. Burpy, alerted too, jumped out of Eli's backpack and looked worriedly at his owner. Sure, the young Shane had always been quick to jump into battle if it meant saving people and Slugterra, but lately... he had been so much more eager to do so. As if the whole hero thing had kind of gotten to his head, making him a little bit too eager, too confident. And Burpy knew that he had every right to be concerned about his owner, for Eli was still young, still learning his abilities.

"You okay, Burpy, cause I think I'll really need you today?" Eli asked his favourite slug and gave it a hearty smile. Burpy nodded fiercely. He too was ready for some action.

"Okay then, let's do this!"

"Erm Eli, what about a plan first?" Trixie suggested as she and her mecha beast rode beside their leader and LK-E.

Now that was probably the thing which always caused the problems. Eli's lack of coming up with a plan before they went out their way to save Slugterra. Burpy eyed its owner and saw the wheels turning in his head.

"I'll think of a plan when we get there." He eventually stated, while picking up the pace.

"Seriously Eli, one day, this is going to end really badly." Trixie shouted behind him, before picking up the pace too.

"Yeah bro, this sounds like a big mission and what if we're outnumbered?" Kord sighed with a hint of fear in his voice.

"Well, fear not my fellow friends, for it is I, Pronto the magnificent, the most brave and cunning hero of all Slugterra. I will save you from those.... Ieeeehhh!" Before Pronto could finish his sentence, his mecha abruptly halted, making the molenoid fly off and land with his face in the dirt.