Chapter two: Defeating the Shane.

Disclaimer: I do not own anything that has to do with Slugterra: all hail Nerd Corps Entertainment!

Which is probably a good thing...

So, on with the story! I hope you people are still enjoying this. Also, buckle up this is gonna be an emotional roller coaster!

Chapter two: Defeating the Shane.

"Eli, watch out!"

The boy swirled around and shot Chiller at the suddenly to have appeared Diablos Nacho. The dark bane got frozen on the point. At least for a whole two seconds that is. Eli quickly hid behind a rock.

"Where did he come from?!" he asked bewildered. Burpy shook its head, clearly disturbed by the revelation.

"Okay, well we just got to be extra careful now."

Eli jumped from behind the rock and blasted spinner, who threw its web, immediately after blasting spinner, then he loaded Chiller once again and after Chiller came Urchin. The result was that Diablos Nacho first got tangled up in web and then completely frozen. Urchin made the dark bane completely disappear by letting the giant ice cube slowly descent into the puddle of quicksand.

"Alright!" Eli exclaimed happily and fist bumped Burpy.

"Good job, Eli! That was smart." Trixie hugged him. It seemed that the battle was over. Pronto, who had stank out quite a lot of bad guys, arrived with the citizens.

"Our hero!" "My goodness, are we happy that you came!" "Thank you, Shane gang!" were most of the people's answer to their bravery.

"Don't worry, the Shane gang will always..."

Suddenly Eli, who had been standing at the edge of the group, was being tackled down by a Ghouled Speedstinger.

"Eli!" his gang shouted, immediately grabbing their blasters again, ready for round two.

"I'm okay. I think." The young Shane said, also holding his blaster at the ready.

His head hurt just a tiny bit from the blow, but he had experienced far worse in the past. Eli was in no way, easily defeated and he decided it was time to show that. Now the only thing to figure out was where the shot had come from. He didn't need to look for a long a time, already eyeing a familiar face with blond hair in the distance...

"You seriously thought that you were going to get away with this that easily? I must admit I am slightly disappointed in you, Eli." Dr. Blakk's voice echoed through the city, while behind the citizens a new army arrived, blocking the only way out. It was then that Twist decided to truly show himself, revealing himself as the slinger who had attacked the young Shane unexpectedly.

"Blakk! Where are you, show yourself!" Eli screamed in rage, ignoring Twist.

"Oh don't worry, Eli, you will see me soon enough... Get him!"

And then all hell broke loose.

Twist fired several shots at him, but Eli was too quick and too experienced for him. On top of that, his whole slug arsenal had just returned to him, after safely having traveled with Trixie and Kord. No, Twist was not the problem. The real problem was that the army, cause even when its slug slinging level wasn't strong, the numbers made it more than up for that. This was starting to look bad, really bad.

Eli quickly jumped behind a rock, seeing the citizens run for their life and hating Blakk more and more each second.

"Aaagh!" a citizen screamed, or rather what most people would think was a citizen.