Got A Freind in Me

Above is Some of the Art I Drew now to the Story at the End of School.

Time Week of Homecoming

AV: Why do you feel happy?

You: I'm gonna do it!  

Right as you turn the Corner.

You: Mary Jane!

MJ: Hi Y/n!

You: MaryJane sense 7th I've had Feeling for you  3 School years later I still do you are a Kind Amazing Person and will you go to Homecoming with Me?

MJ: Y/n I I don't feel the Same about you your a Wonderful Person I only See you as a Friend and I've already asked Peter out I'm sorry.

You: No No it's *Sniffle* Fine Imma Just Head Home now.

At Home.

Mom: Hey Y/n I'm home are you ok?

You:*sighs* Yeah I'm alright Mom hey ya Mind if I head to the Park for a Bit I need to clear my head.

Mom: Yeah I'll leave some food money on he Counter.

Your Mom Closes the Door Behind you.

Anti Venom Comes out of your Shoulder.

AV: Hey Buddy Cheer Up Plenty of Carbon Based Organisms on this Planet willing to grow the Species with you.

You: Yeah what they all say.

AV: How bout we go get that Sam which and Patrol  the city?

You: Fine I'm in he Mood for Subway.

You grabbed your headphones grabbing the money on the Counter Walking to the Subway.

You: This Sandwich is making me feel better.

???: Yo Y/n!

Peter: How's it going.

You: Could be Better.

Peter: Hey guess what I'm Takin MJ to Homecoming.(Oww my head hurts again)

You: Ohh great Mary Jane Huh.

Peter: Are you ok?

You: No I'm just suffering from Heartbreak and Rejection and I'm an Asshole now sorry I just need some time to myself I gotta go.

You walked out and Headed for an Ally.

You: Anti Venom.

The Symbyote took over  into normal Form you Jumped up into the Air to the Top of  a Building so you would Start your Patrol.

You went from Building to Building until in a Ally.

???: Shit the Eye.

???: Yes the Stone is mine!

You shot a Web on the Thief slammed him into a Dumpster then hopped Down into the Ally.

You: Heres your Necklace sir hey wait have I seen you before?

???: Thank you I Forgot to Put my Spell on it.
Dr Steven Strange.

You: Anti Venom

Strange: Well Y/n you seem to be good in you and are in internal Emotional Turmoil that your Trying to Suppress with a Fiction Character Names Yuri from a Video Game in your head your Currently on a Romantic Date also expect good dreams.

You: Wow what are you the Walking Patriot act? Anyway you Seem Good Doc ever need help here's my Number.

Dr Strange: Heres mine as well Good day Anti Venom.