The masked men

Once out of kakariko village Rei found herself sitting on the soft grass on sahasra slope. Rei opened up her bag to take out her canteen of water. Rei took out her sword and looked at it as she reflected on what she did, as guilt started to pore over her.
"Well I guess what that's left for me is to return back home. Or as I like to call it the prison castle. Or I can just give up and wait for a kessse swarm to kill me." Rei sighed really long. She looked up at the sky and thought what it was like before the calamity happened. She thought about the story's that her father and mother told her about the champions and how mother struggled with her powers. The champions were her favorite part. The kind, shy, but yet deadly Mipha. The strong, and caring Daruk. The bold hearted, and, skilled Urbosa. But there was one champion that nor her father or mother really talked about. As link would put it the egotistical, and, selfish Revail. Rei laughed out loud at the last part as a breeze blew by her. Suddenly the peacefulness that she felt in that moment was interrupted by whispering and talking coming down from the lower part of the slope. Rei grabbed her sword and put it in its sheath just in case it was a monster. The whispering stopped.
"Now were did the voices go I swear I herd it this way, am I going insane." Rei got on top of a rock on the slope and sat down.
"Lets look for some answers." Rei started to mimic a pair of binoculars and tried to look for some answers. She looked everywhere on the slope. There was a decaying guardian that was sinking into the ground. A few bokoblins riding some horses caring what appeared to be some bomb arrows. However Rei came across what appeared to be people but they didn't look normal. Two men were wearing read and black jumpsuits. They had a mask covering their face. The mask had a certain signature on it that looked familiar. It was the shekia eye turned upside down painted with red. The last man was wearing the same thing but looked bigger and stronger. Some were caring duplex bows witch Rei always liked because of how easy they were to use. And the one strong one was caring a wind cleaver. Rei was always scared of them for some strange reason.
"Maybe I should talk to them. What if they could teach me how to fight good and properly." Rei said talking to her horse who neighed at her. " I will take that as yes." Rei said bopping her horse and the nose and then proceeding to talk to the men.
"Hey guys what's up." Rei said looking at them and also winking at them. The men looked up. Both of the guys caring the duplex bows pointed two arrows at her. The guy with the wind cleaver pointed it right in between Rei's eyes.
"What business do you have with the yiga clan today. Speak wise or you may never see your parents again." The big tall strong one said.
" listen I'm not here for any trouble I just wanted to see where nosies were coming from. I'm Rei hyrule." Rei said looking at the three men. Usually she would get the I'm sorry you highness reaction from people but they were different. Instead of the usual reaction the three men huddled together and talked things out.
" listen Rei your the princess of hyrule right, so are you the daughter of link and zelda. The big tall strong man asked.
" Yes." Rei was intrigued by why someone would be asking that. Suddenly Rei got a idea. What if she was to ask the men to train her and become a true warrior like them.
" I have a small question or maybe a favor but...... could you teach me to be strong warriors like you." Rei paused as the sun set. She looked over a the masked men. She could tell there was shock on there faces even though they were covered by mask.
"Before we make any promises we need to bring you to master kogha. He needs to see you Rei." The big strong one said.
" Ok but may I ask who is master kogha." Rei looked at them as she came closer to them.
One of the men who was carrying a duplex bow spoke up. "He is the most amazing leader we have ever had in the yiga clan."
Before even being able to speak and ask what the yiga clan even was the big tall strong man pulled her close to him. With a whisk of cards she suddenly looked around and noticed she wasn't in a location she had ever been.
"Welcome to the yiga clan hide out."One of the bow holders says.