Fly free again

AS willow and Rei flew into the night above the clouds Rei could not help but wonder what magic willow had. Those blue flames they were so pretty but also were strong. Rei wondered if willow had lied to her. Was she as incontinent as she said she was. "Hey willow can I ask you something. I feel like you did not tell me everything when we met can you tell me everything so I know." Rei said nervously scared that willow would through her off. Willow flew a little higher so high that not only did the oxygen become more clear but also a little more thinner.

"You are right I haven't told you the whole entire truth. But I am just scared to. But yet a part of me trusts you. You see the reason I have these wings on my back is because of my mother and father. My mother was a hard working Rito who loved helping out the hacthlings at the nursery. She was also the school teacher and was very educated. My father used to work at a stable but wanted to become an adventure so he met my mother. But when they had me It was a huge risk. You see Rito women can only lay eggs so to try to have a hylein would be extremely painful But yet she went through with it so she had me. There has only been one other case of a Rito and a hylein having a child but the kid did not survive more than three months so they had no records for my parents to go off of but they loved me so when they saw that I had wings they were concerned. My mother tried teaching me how to fly but it was no use. All the kids would make fun of me and call me a freak. They would even pull my feathers out except for one kid. Revail. He was really nice to me and you beat up anyone who told me I was a freak. Everything seemed ok for a bit but then the queen found out and told us that we could not live in the village. This meant that I had to say good bye to my only friend Revail. But as we were forced into hiding I developed a powerful magic. I could summon spears made out of pure blue light energy and create powerful fire rings and elevate things and do so much more but my parents got scared of me and so one night they took me to central hyrule and were going to abandon me. But I was so mad that I could not control my power so I ended up accidentally killing them. The queen found out and sealed me away and so eventually many years passed and so I found a new light that was strong and so I was able to make your power grow and you eventually freed me. So thanks Rei I hope you do not think I am a bad person I know your better than your parents." Willow stared crying happy treas. But however at the castle things were not going as good.

"You did not have to act the way you did." Link said to zelda.

" Link that girl is dangerous and needs to be sealed away if she was sealed in the past it was for a good reason. What if Rei summoned something else like ganon how would you feel then. What you need to do is go and shoot that creature of of the sky now you hear me Link leave no mercy she has our daughter and do not think I will not do something worse if you do not." Zelda said towards Link. Link then grabbed his bow and instructed the guards to fallow him.

"Listen guards see the girl flying up in the air shoot her down." As Link said that she shot several arrows in the air as each one of them hit willows wings. She grunted in pain as another round hit her. Blood and feathers stared to come out as she thought about Rei but could not last much longer. She shut her wings as she and Rei were falling fast toward the ground.

"Willow help were falling I do not want to die." Rei screamed as treas stared pouring out of her eyes. Willow then directed herself to fall under Rei as she partly opened up her wings as she thudded hard on the ground. Suddenly Link grabbed Rei and Pulled her close to him as he pulled his bow back With an ancient arrow. "No dad do not please." Rei cried as she kicked her father hard enough to make him let go of her as she pulled out her sword and pointed it towards him. "Willow run fly away as far as you can." and with that Willow got up and flew towards mount Naru. The rest of the Night Rei Avoided everyone but was not going to give up on finding Willow but she would need some help so she sent a message to all her friends asking if they could meet and to bring winter gear because they were going to go to the top of mount Naru.