uno

yo look at how cute he isss ⇮ ⇮

sydney slouched into the red leather seats of her range rover as rain drops swam down her windscreen. passing each bus stop until, one catches her eye. a boy, a very good looking one i may add, standing there drenched, at the bus stop on her way to school.
       "yo! need a ride to rydell high?" (tehe greece is a blessing to all of us)
"that would be great, thanks" the bright colored check responded.
it was about another fifteen minutes until school. the blonde girl sat there with a confused face. bright cheeks seemed to notice after a decent three minutes of staring at her beauty. he believed that she was truly gorgeous, he could see that the only make up was some mascara and eyebrow gel but she was flawless.
"you okay" he questioned
       " no offense, but your really stupid" she states with a chuckle leaving her lips.
bright cheeks gasped and crossed his arms asking why, pretending to be hurt.
"you just hopped in my car, like why the fuck would you do that. little do you know i am some kidnapper" she laughs out
      "your - you seemed different." he replied. a sweet smile spread across her face and leading her cheeks to nearly become the same color as his and. but that she was, sydney was for sure something different.