dos

seeing the boy drenched saddened sydney. she started rummaging through her back seat trying to find a jacket or towel or something to help him - but that didn't work out considering she was driving. to the white porsche behind her she must of seemed drunk, which she sure was driving like, swerving from side to side (me in why don't we's lanes).

bright cheeks cracked up originally then realised he could die. he reached forward grabbing onto the wheel with his body practically laying on her lap.
" woah there bright cheeks we just meet it's a bit early to ya know -" she smirked and looking down.
"ha ha very funny i'm just making sure we don't die today!" a devilish smirk was returned.

a few minutes of silence was shared until

"sydney" obviously her brain clicked realising that they don't know each other's names. she reached her hand out.
"gold coast?" a questioning look on his face.
"ya doofus my name is sydney." rolling her eyes
"oh right yeah i'm zach."

the next five minutes were quite quiet and calm. zach staring, fascinated by her beauty. she had blonde straight hair reaching about underwire length. her naked face was gorgeous. her lips plump ( when i wrote this i wrote her lumps plump and kinda didn't notice lol ) her skin clear. zach didn't enjoy make up he loved looking at girls he had fallen for with no make up. seeing their natural beauty shine.
" take a picture it will last longer sweetie" his cheeks redden. he had known this girl for what ten minutes but he had fallen for this girl. he fell for her hard. ( peep the new album songs )

i'm a lil confused bc i was just looking at it and i'm at like #164 in the tag "we" lol cause of why don't we like whattttt i have like ten reads but um ok THANK YOU :) also if you know who joana ceddia is please comment and i'll love you forever.