Prologue: Edited

"Yasss, he is not married. That's means I can invite him over for movies and jump his bones afterwards." I shake my head at my sister exclaiming every time she talks about dudes.

"Man, I blame your mother for letting you watch too much HBO after school when you was in high school." I said and start typing then press enter after awhile.

"I have a cool mom and has a fairly good influence on me. We are half sisters, I'm not the only one that's crazy for HBO." She said and stared at the shirtless guy with a red nose ring fixing the bottom of the door that was looks broken out.

I mean the guy is sexy and remotely dreamy in some many words but I'm not gonna fangirl over a laundromat owner.

He turned around and happen to look in my direction, curiously.

My eyes trail from his blue eyes and blonde hair to his abs.

I look away back at the laptop and start typing away seeing my mom responded back to my message on Twitter.

I looked up and he was back to fixing that part of the door I was talking about.

I watch his muscles strained as he worked and I look at my sister staring hard at his back.

I saw what she looking at, the long scar from his right shoulder to his left side. It was a shape of a slash type of scar and it looked old.

I look at his butt and he had a tattoo of a woman with a gold bra above his belt and red skirt that cover her up.

There was initials on both knees and I frown, trying to figure out what the initials meant.

A late wife? A late fianceė? A family member? A girlfriend?

"Earth to Chrysanthe, there's food." I snap out of my thoughts and look away when I saw him looking at me to my sister that called me.

"I don't see no food you exclaim about." I said sarcastically because I ain't falling for that.

I only fell for that the first time when I was five and cried when I saw that she lied to get my attention.

"Yeah because I gave it to the hot Chicago bulls coach over there." She point to the guy eating a 7 eleven hot dog.

"You probably bought it for him from there to flirt." I shrug and search my messages to see if mom responded but she hasn't because she probably haven't seen it yet.

"Oh hardly, I don't buy hot dogs to flirt. I have Everson for that. Even though, he pretends to hate me and hauls ass." I look up and see the hottie gone inside.

"He does hates you, you push him down to the ground since preschool because he always had food." I point out. 

"Because he doesn't share nothing. He always had homemade snacks for his lunch or spaghetti cooked for him everyday from his mom. Even hand wrapped hot dogs in aluminum foil or hand sliced ham sandwich. He is spoiled rotten, so sue me if I'm jealous if my mom never did those things for me. Plus I was a fat preschooler and always hungry." She shrugs.

"You still do the same thing ever since preschool. You haven't stopped." I said and look up seeing him back to work again but had a red shirt on this time.

His blonde hair slicked from sweat and he mumbled profanities for two minutes.

He has a nice butt for a blonde man and nice hair too.

His hair is neck length and look soft in my eyes as he ran his large hand through it.

He shifted to the right and hammer a nail into the door.

He sighed softly and put the hammer in the tool box to test the door out.

"Chrysanthe?" Her sister asked.

"Yes, Azra?" I asked and tear my eyes from the silky curls of the blonde guy to my sister.

"I'm hungry." I roll my eyes and then look behind me to see Everson walking into city liquor to probably get some potato chips.

"You're in luck, Everson just walked into city liquor..." I trail off when she shot up and rush off into city liquor in a hurry excitedly.

"Ever, baby." She loudly said and I shake my head then look back at the guy again to see him close the glass door to the laundromat.

Well, the fantasy of watching laundromat cutie was good while it lasted.