Chapter 12

*Author's Note* I can't tell you how sorry I am for not uploading! I was at sleepover that lasted for two days and I told my friends I needed to upload so they left me alone and wattpad wouldn't let me update! SORRY!

Carly's POV

I felt a little better after getting all of my feelings out and getting rid of Ashley. If I hadn't been so mad I would have laughed at her.

By now it was 2 am and it was still Dad, Uncle Harry, and I in the hotel.

I really didn't expect the others to be home tonight.

I jumped in the shower quickly to wash my body and hair. When I. got out I put on one of Uncle Lou's sweatshirts and a pair of Uncle Liams basketball shorts, which were was too big so I had to tighten them a lot.

I put my hair up into a messy bun and crawled into bed with my iPod.

I always listened to Alesana (there a band and are totally amazing! I highly suggest you check them out!) when I'm upset. Something about the music just soothes me.

I pressed shuffle and drifted off to sleep.

Niall's POV

I couldn't believe it. Elizabeth was back and she wanted full custody of Carly.

Carly was never going to forgive me for lying to her. I just didn't know what to do. I was a 16 year old just starting my career in the music industry.

I couldn't have Carly looking for her mom. So I thought it would be best if she thought she was dead.

I never realized the pain that she would go through. Emotionally and physically.

I can't get the picture out of my mind of her leg. All those cuts. My fault.

She hates me. She really does. The same little girl who opened her eyes and smiled at me for the first time 14 short years ago. The same little girl that cried when I sent her off to preschool for the first time. The same girl who came home and cried on my shoulder her first day of 7th grade because of something someone said to her. The same girl now hates me.

I grabbed a bottle of vodka and made my way to my room to make the pain go away.

Author Note Sorry its short. I should have another chapter up tonight. Also THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR OVER 1000 READS! I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH!

-Mika