Chapter 27

*Author's Note* IM SO SORRY!!! I got grounded for my grades and wasn't able to update. I'm going back to the normal weekend updates though. Again IM SORRY!!

*Carly's POV* "Great now my minds playing tricks on me.." he said looking at the ceiling. "No I'm really here." I said. He looked down at me and jumped up. "Oh my gosh Carly you're awake! I can't believe I let that happen to you! I'm so sorry I don't blame you if you wanted nothing to do with me...."

"Nothing to do with you? Why would I want that?" I asked. "You don't want me to go away?" he asked. "Of corse not. I love you." I said.

We started leaning in for a kiss but was interrupted by my Dad, the guys, and Miranda and Eleanor busting through the doors. Followed by a bunch of nurses and doctors yelled "One visitor at a time! One. At. A. Time!"

"Looks like that's my cue." Aden said getting up to leave. "No!" I said. "I'll be back later." he assured me kissing my forehead. "I wouldn't be too sure about that." Uncle Lou said crossing his arms.

"What's your name?" ge continued. "Aden." "Well Aden I think The five of us need a little chit chat don't we boys." Uncle Lou said. Aden gulped and walked out of the room followed by Uncle Zayn, Uncle Harry, Uncle Liam, and Uncle Lou. "Don't scare the boy too much." Eleanor reminded him. "Don't worry were just gonna talk." Uncle Lou smerked.

I rolled my eyes, thia is why I've never had a boyfriend. "We're gonna go find the cafeteria." Miranda said pulling Eleanor out of the room. The only peolle left were my dad, me, and the nurse checking my I.V.

"Carly... what happened?" he asked on the verge of tears. "I went.to a concert with Aden and someone shot me." I said simply. "Do you know who did it?" he asked. "No it was too dark."

"I knew leaving you with your mother was no good." he mumbled. "Your in the hospital and she's nowhere to be found. Some mom."

I couldn't really disagree, she was never really home much. When she was she was in her room. "Carly I think its best that you come with us for the rest of tour.." I couldn't leave now. I had Aden. Well if he was still alive after Uncle Lou's little "chitchat" "You can bring a friend if you want. I know its hard moving so much and you deserve to have real friends.

Friends? I didn't have any friends other than Aden. He was technicality my boyfriend. "Dad?" I asked hesitantly. "Yes?" "I really don't have any friends other than Aden.." "Oh..." was his response. "I'll talk to the guys and see how they feel about it." he said. "Thanks" I smiled. "You look like your tired. I'll let you get some rest." he said standing up kissing my head and quietly shutting the door....