Chapter 17: Without You

The tournament was ruled by the two Gods that are willing to watch the challenge and will erase which universe that has lost the battle. No killing is necessary for those that are with or without any slight of plan they've got on their sleeve. The one who loses to an opponent will be seated in the outside of the ring.

"I'm fired up now!" Goku said.

"Hey!"They heard a male tone as they turned to see Cabba. 

A/N: Note that I skipped it so just imagine they met him already.

"Hey Cabba! Glad to see your here." Goku greeted.

"Happy to see you here too." He grinned.

Goku peeked over his shoulder to see two girls behind him that are quit anxious or bold to start off into this match, "Say, who are these too?" 

"This is Caulifia and that's her sister Kale." Cabba introduced.

"Hello i'm Goku!" Goku greeted them with a hand shake as Caulifia whip his hand away as Goku brushed off her cold side.

"Beat it." Caulifia sneered.

"Hey, I wouldn't do that if I were you. He hasn't done nothing to you just yet." Layla snarled at her as Caulifia grins as she glance at Goku back at Layla.

"Oh, sorry about my attitude since the God in our universe let us join this tournament. I didn't mean to slap your boyfriends hand away. I'm Caulifia." She tried to change her tone as Layla puts her hands in her pocket.

"I'm Layla and he's not my boyfriend." Layla corrected.

"Oh." Caulifia said.

Goku Pov

I can tell the look on Layla's face wasn't so pleasing at all when she saw Caulifia did and I didn't bother. Then when Caulifia said 'boyfriend' I felt my cheeks heat up that meant us being together would kinda make us a couple. I hate to admit but I do care for Layla deep in my heart as much as I did for Chi Chi that is.

"Layla, i'm counting on you and everyone else in this tournament. So remember not to back down because without you we wouldn't be-"

"I get it! I'm not going to back out and neither will the others." She said with a small grin for the first time as I scratch my head in the back before nodding.

"Good luck." I said. 

"Let the tournament of power begin!" The ring announcer said.