10

No One POV~

"Wake up guys." Pdnim woke the four of them. The first one to wake up is Sinb. She sat and bowed to the pdnims and cameramen. "Morning." She greet them with her morning voice which is husky. They all chuckled and greet Sinb back. "What time is it?" She asked. "It's almost 12 pm." She slowly nodded and suddenly she widened her eyes. "We supposed to meet Byungman oppa and the others at 2pm!" She shouted.

"Yah! Don't be so loud!" Eunha said to her. "Unnie, wake up. We need to move!" She tried her best to wake the members up but one of them couldn't. "It's okay Sinb. You can get ready first. I'll wake them up." The pdnim said to her. She sighed and nodded. She took her things like her face wash, brush tooth, toothpaste and some moisturizer with her to the nearest river.

After a few minutes, she came back and she was greet by someone and that made her shocked. "Morning.." The husky voice said. She jumped abit and looked to the person. "Ohh you woke up?" Sinb asked him while putting the stuffs that she bought just now into her bag. "Umm.." He response her question. "You'll better get ready. I'll wake up Taehyung and Eunha unnie. We'll be late and for sure Byungman oppa will be mad at us."

Jungkook looked at her with a shocked face. "RIGHT! WE ARE SUPPOSED TO MEET THEM AT 2!" He yelled. The pdnims closed their ears and laughing. "Then better get going!" said one of the pdnim. After succeed waking up Taehyung and Eunha, all of them were packing up their stuffs. Also the pdnims and the staffs are packing their camera and other things.

"What time is it now pdnim?" Jungkook asked. "1:20.." "Shit! We're late.." Sinb said. "We all are going to get punished by Byungman oppa." She continues while closing her face. "This is all your fault! If you wake us up early then maybe now we are at the main camping site!" Eunha said while glaring at her. The camera wasn't rolling so that's why Eunha is brave to be mad at Sinb.

"Stop blaming her." Taehyung said. "Wae? Isn't true? She woke up early and didn't wake us all." Eunha continues. "Unnie.. enough.." Sinb said while looking at the floor. "Hmm, Sinb yaa you're doing this infront of the cameras to get some attention did ya.." Sinb clenching her fist tried to hold her temper. "You are just acting Sinb ya! You're acting cause many fans thought you were the coldest member in Gfriend!"

Sinb tried her best to relax. "YOU KNOW WHAT IS THE WORST THAT YOU EVER DID?" Eunha asked her in a higher pitch. Sinb looked at her. "JOINING GFRIEND!" She yelled. "JUNG EUNBI! ENOUGH!" Jungkook shouted infront of her making Eunha jumped a bit cause Jungkook is yelling her real name. "You know what? If you didn't start this!" Jungkook pointed her and Sinb. "We are not going to be so late. And you standing there blaming Sinb that this is her fault in how many minutes!" He was so angry to Eunha.

"Guys.. Relax.. There's pdnims and cameramen here. We can continued after this show is finished." Taehyung goes between them. "Guys! Let's make a move!" All of them agreed and goes back to the main camping site.

Jimin's POV~

Byungman hyung is now walking back and forth. "Hyung, I'm sure that they are fine." Eunwoo told him. "Noo, we have made a promised that we are going to meet at 2 pm. Look at the time now. It's 3 something!" he said in a serious tone. The three of us looking at each other. "Hyung..." Moonbin held my arm. "They'll be fine. Trust me. There's Sinb and Jungkook." I looked at him.

"OUH! They are here!" Eunwoo stood up and pointed to the left side. The person whom walked first is Sinb then Jungkook ,Eunha and Taehyung and the fellow staffs. Byungman hyung looked at them with a serious face. The camera was rolling so I decided to walk to the staffs and told to stop the recording first and they agreed.

The four of them hanged their head down low with Byungman hyung stand infront of them while the three of us are standing behind Byungman hyung. "So what happened at your camping site." He asked them. We didn't knew Byungman hyung would be this strict cause he was so concerned about them. He was so afraid if suddenly something happens to them. "Answer me." He said strictly.