Good night, Lieberher

... Jaeden calls your names " Y/n, Y/mn, wait up!" He says running after you both. As your mum turns around you do too. He runs and when you turn around he says calmly "you forgot your receipt." Your mum smiles politely as she takes a hold of the receipt, "Why thank you, Jaeden." she says smiling. He turns around and walks away, acting so chill, like we had never met...

----------------------------------Later that night----------------------------------

As you lie in your bed, scrolling through instagram looking at people's accounts, you notice Jaeden is following you and has also messaged asking for your number, you reply and send your number to him.

Your mum walks in your room and looks at how immaculate it is compared to your mums, you both laugh and she turns the light off, leaving you in darkness. That is until your phone lights up, alerting you about a message.

-----------------------------------Conversation-------------------------------------

Unknown - Hey Y/n, how are you?
Y/n - Jaeden? Hey, I'm good, you?
Jaeden - Yeah, it's me, I'm alright, what you up to?
Y/n - Ok, good, I'm up to nothing, you?
Jaeden - Nothing either. What are you doing tomorrow?
Y/n - I'm going to go skate boarding tomorrow,you?
Jaeden - cool, I'm going skate boarding too tomorrow, maybe we might see each other?
Y/n - Maybe, well, I got to go, bye Lieberher.
Jaeden - Oh, ok, bye Y/ln.

------------------------------End of conversation-------------------------------

You smile as you turn your phone of and go to sleep

(End of chapter 4

Words - 254)